FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatfighter I remembr your 1st days (30th Oct 2011, 06:42 PM)

http://www.wjunction.com/1080530-post3.htm

bh7R1.jpg

I do not know how you earn without sharing only with referrer
I do not count on you and I belive you cheat or fake us.

fatfighter I remembr your 1st days (30th Oct 2011, 06:42 PM)

I do not know how you earn without sharing only with referrer
I do not count on you and I belive you cheat or fake us.

Seems I need to say a word here. You are wrong here, he is a real partner who mostly earns of referrals. Not sure why you don't believe that it is not possible to earn of referrals.

well I can't think of a way of proving except to ask Filepost themselves to post a screenshot of my earnings, so... I tried that

To be honest, our word must be more than enough for a proof.

Will consider posting screenshots, however I really think that both you and we are not to prove anything, just continue your great work)

@djkelaj

Uploading and get sales or download counts are not the only ways to earn from filehost. fatfighter is what we call the head hunter. There are many head hunters in WJ too. You can find them easily in some thread like 'Post you xxx filehost earning proof'. The other way to earn without uploading is making a blog or forum and let people post their content, with is way, you can easily get site sales or referrer.

:)

No I cannot. Once upon the time. I said an exactly name. My post disappear from WJ rapidly. I don't want my name disappear (ban) :D

Add more comment :

You can figure out easily. The head hunter is always post their high earning screen shot. In that screen shot always has low sales or download counts or just post only payment proof screen shot. They wait for a newbie to PM them. Then they recruit their new labor (referrer). This is what we call direct head hunter.

There are indirect head hunter too. These people always offer their blog or forum to the newbie for posting.

:)

A little bit more for saving my own ass :

What I said is black hat head hunter. There are many way more than you can imagine to hunt the referrer. Some is black hat, some is white hat. I don't know that fatfighter is black or white hat. I didn't say that he is a bad guy. :)

Last edited:
@qloolp - my method is not hard to figure out, i'm not black hat though :) - though I have considered this... I just figure the way im doing it atm is getting me a lot of $$$ so... why do unethical/illegal methods.

just enabling 5 days plan.but didn't show in download page.:'(

Do you know how marketing settings work? They work by default for your own verified sites only. If you have verified sites, and files from them still do not have 5-day plan send me your email address and an example of such a link.

Hi, i have problems to RU from uploadstation and fileserve premium.

Help me please

Send us your email address, we can not do anything without the details.

promo this month?

It is too early for such announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back