FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, before filepost host failued

I were able to sell 1 premium at lease a day, and now it's 0

my visitor were not happy about filepost and pursue me to use filesonic etc

please make it stable, at lease mini downtime to 6 hours or less

Waiting time between downloads depends on file size, it is not stable.

WTF is that ?

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/ZoK1OA.png[/slide]

Nothing is Counting.

Please submit a ticket to our support team, they will check your account, seems to be a technical glitch.

lucky u..i get with zoom 200kps from ovh 1gbs server.

i will leave this file host, i see no sense in continuing uploading on filepost. upload speed is slow, many downtimes, haven't earnt much yet.

bye

why do you limit upload speed to 5mbps? Im uploading 4gb+ files and it took me almost 30 to 1hour to finish them uploading.. Wupload and Filesonic FTP Upload speed reaches 200mbps+ :facepalm:

why do you limit upload speed to 5mbps? Im uploading 4gb+ files and it took me almost 30 to 1hour to finish them uploading.. Wupload and Filesonic FTP Upload speed reaches 200mbps+ :facepalm:

We do not limit the speed on purpose, that is the speed that the system provides taking into consideration its load. You should also understand that you upload rather large files - I would say 4GB and more are not small ones.

efa722b7f5.png
:(

RU from fileserve is off for everyone so we should all submit a ticket??????????

It is not 'off' for everyone, I would ask you not to make false announcements. If you face a technical issue, it is better to submit it to the support team, so they would be notified about that and could fix it if anything is wrong - the logic is really simple and clear here. We all work for the one goal here.

And our engineers are aware of FileServe RU problems already, today we have more errors than usually, we are trying to find out the reasons - most likely something changed on the source side.

RU complaint aren't starting today but 3/4 days before!!! I submit a ticket!

Edit : Receive an answer : "The problem here is on the side of the remote host." LOL

Last edited:
Some news for today

Today our premium subscription prices have been changed a bit. We have used the most popular (though not unique) marketing trick - each plan price has been reduced by 5 cents.

In addition, the prices are now displayed in USD for a series of countries - first of all, USA, Canada, Australia, and some others. Sure, we still display prices in EUR for countries of Europe. We would like to note that the prices in USD won't be recalculated according to the current exchange rate, what means that our partners who work with sale plans may notice different revenue from USD and EUR worth premium plans. However prices in USD are not less in value than the ones in EUR.

As for the countries that will see USD prices - we have not determined the final list yet. We are going to analyze the results of this change and make the final decision then. However we hope that these changes will allow to increase our partners' revenue right from the start.

In addition - we still are looking for the reason why RU from fileserve gives more errors than usually. Also if you get errors with other hostings - please do not hesitate to contact the support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back