FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi filepost
i am new on this host and it is ok till now,but my first payment its still procesing

Dec 12, 2011$15.51 AlertPay Processing
i have money for another payment.please give me answer
:)

We have explained several times in this thread that we are still waiting for the money to be transferred to our AlertPay account, there is a delay with that. We are sorry for the troubles, and our financial dpt. is looking for alternative ways to load money now. You may wait or just cancel the alertpay request and create a new one via PayPal or Webmoney.

I'll request my first payment, so I would like to know if Filepost works like Fileserve, I mean, should I make my request before 11:59pm on Sundays? and then wait for the payment the next wednesday?
I have to request payment just once or it's a 2-step process like Fileserve?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Filepost. Why my RU queued for all day and get error?? :(

What file hosting do you upload from? What errors do you see? Pm me your email address.

who know... how fast to upload filepost ftp ??
my upload speed .. about 10k~100k/sec down.......
too slow ... FROM NL, FR ..

Do you use EU servers to upload to? Also please pm me your email address.

Well I spoke too soon, I got capped again what the hell man?

Not sure what the reason is, will check with the engineers.

I'll request my first payment, so I would like to know if Filepost works like Fileserve, I mean, should I make my request before 11:59pm on Sundays? and then wait for the payment the next wednesday?
I have to request payment just once or it's a 2-step process like Fileserve?

Thanks in advance.

We make payouts on Mon-Fri. If you request a payout in the first part of a day, we process the same evening, if later - the next evening. Also you can set up your own custom schedule.

uploadting speed is too much slow for both server eu & usa.plz fix error.Only 400KB/s to 500KB/s upload speed is not enough.

Not only do you cap my upload speed but you ALSO DELETE MY FILES? Not even DMCA reports, it just says you manually removed my files? What is this? I have premium account why are you removing my files?!?!?!?!!? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Two accounts = one person?

that's your answer? I don't know because that user copy my post, will surely feel fully identified with them :facepalm:

and edit your signature to:

FilePost.com - choose the best plan for you - PPS, PPS or PPS! and have good luck uploading files :facepalm:

As for your words about lower stats - that may be related to the time before holidays (people prepare for the holidays), however it is just an idea.

Not only do you cap my upload speed but you ALSO DELETE MY FILES? Not even DMCA reports, it just says you manually removed my files? What is this? I have premium account why are you removing my files?!?!?!?!!? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Manual removal usually means that a user has removed files, not us. There may be a technical glitch, however without looking into your account I can not tell anything. Pm me your email address, I will check the files.

that's your answer? I don't know because that user copy my post, will surely feel fully identified with them :facepalm:

and edit your signature to:

FilePost.com - choose the best plan for you - PPS, PPS or PPS! and have good luck uploading files :facepalm:

I will repeat again - if you have issues with technical upload, please contact our support team, not sure whether you did that or not.

So what's the update on my situation?I'm still getting the 15G daily download limit cap.

The system could have limited the account download since there were lots of files downloaded from the service (other partners) in order to reupload them to your account and repost the material. If you consider this decision to be incorrect, please contact our support team and clarify what files were downloaded and what for.

The lower stat could be due to low download speed. Visitor usually won't complain, they just download from other mirrors.

I prefer nothing to share instead of sharing them in another host
I do not need others hosts anymore, they sucked my performance in past.
THAT IS ENOUGH, I gave a chance to filepost (NO mirror) and I will see results
started few posts and will start with 50 post per day to 10 places from this weekend.

I shared only XXX materials to see people's reaction and people loved SMALL sizes materials
when I put rare materials for them

I'll check HUGE files for premium members (games) at weekend and will see
reactions and will decide my way.

and what is "15G daily download limit" ?? and for whom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back