FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU from US/FSC/FJ... not working properly since 1 month ago (in queue for a very long not sure how long before it start to upload as i just removed it from queue after 12hrs)

200 downloads from filepost/2000 to fileserve/filejungle or filesonic...

Filepost can not compare at all to these servers...:facepalm:

Upload speed 30/300 kb and more upload failed

Download speed for free user 15/40 kb :O

Where are you guys getting the slow speeds from EU or US?

I was thinking about uploading to Filepost but definitely don't want to annoy my users with crap speeds.

oh, just same situation...whats that ?! Queue for more than 20H;
And thanks WJ, finally we can comeback and talk after several hours.We like your guys.

Everybody has his own day come. Just imagin if something unsmooth, it is a signal of error. If errors came so offten, it is a signal of bad services. If bad services still remain, it is a signal of SCAMMING.

We just understand. No need to shout.

First of all, to everyone who has doubts in our service - you are absolutely not right. We are going to only develop the service further and make it stable and popular on the market.

Your accusations of us being scam are just ridiculous.

As for the situation with new servers - yes, they were set up last week, and started working (we moved some files from old servers to the new ones to make the load smooth for all servers). Thus I need to repeat again - if you face slow speed values, please submit a technical ticket to our support team instead of making panic here.

As for the situation with AlertPay payouts - unfortunately there are technical problems with sending the money to our AlertPay account, so we now are searching for alternatives on how to do that transfer. If you can cancel your AlertPay request and create PayPal or Webmoney one please do that.

Remote from FSN causing incorrect login/password issues.And i havent made a change to the any of my FSN login info.

Please submit a ticket to our support team for that.

pls add india back to group C

We do not have such plans at the moment.

Damn It. Cheating N Cheating U Cheater Filehost.Tons of Download But very Less Money. Better To Delete All Files.
Worse Than Fileserver N Filesonic.
Dnt waste Your Time U all Worldwide Uploader.

You sure can choose any hosting you like. However your accusations seem to be proofless.

Post Screenshot First and then Bark U Idiot

Bad language is not the best method to discuss the questions.

To all uploaders complaining nobody download their files from FilePost:

It takes up to 10 seconds to RU 1 GB file from FP to FileSonic using FileSonic.com Affiliate Plugin v 1.0.12.

So please stop bitching and win-rar / password protect your content. There is a lot of cheaters remotely uploading your files.

Recently i discovered my links were ru to fs. What's the point to bother with FP if the links are not safe?

@FilePost: could you block that plugin please? Do this for your uploaders!

We plan to make protection for RU from the hosting, so the users could RU only their own files from us.

5 days without sales. on filesonic I got sales every day. I don't know why

This is strange. I will review your account traffic sources.

tcnnvnn - they don't lose money as they only giev a % of what they earn...

and they have paid me a shit load... not a scam

They paid me to. However, recently I don't know why I could not remote from other hosts, just pending. My friends either. So I thought there could be some signal of bad services.

They paid me to. However, recently I don't know why I could not remote from other hosts, just pending. My friends either. So I thought there could be some signal of bad services.

If you face technical issues, why not to contact the support team rather than thinking of possible reasons? The support team will review the files queue and will advise you the steps.

d3e0ca360f.png

Speed of FTP is really slow from softlayer.
8 hours to upload a 250MB file.

From Filepost support,
"Your account doesn't show enough productivity and we are not able to provide
you with the highest priority for your uploads at the moment while we
experience temporary problems with overload on our servers. "

But uploading @ 40kb/s?you must be kidding me!C'mon I was happy even with 250kb/s,now please stop being so stingy.

I don't think Filepost cheat sale but 6 days without sales, I don't know why? I think Filepost need check your stats count, speed download or anything you can...

I just talked to support and they told me that my upload speed has been permanently limited because my account does not show enough productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back