FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9d7ee459ca.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I guess I was wrong, FP you will never grow as a filehost, people will not use you at all, because of things like this. Review your policy, they are not user friendly, not download friendly, not uploader friendly. So for what do you stay in business if you are not liked by no one?

This is not only filepost system, all hosts are doing same actions
fileserve did, banned hundreds members in few weeks.
rapid did same action of wupload and then hotfile did it.
Wupload did, disabled affiliate, and collecting hundreds of thousands from over 1 billion
alive urls and give nothing
filedino,filefat ran away and eating money earned from us.
filesonic did, blocked members, wiped thousand files in one night, added hash protection
for movies.

We can not accuse them, these are the rules but LESS members earn money since april 2011, ı really do not know what happened since then, but ı watch lots of forums
people yelling same problem for nearly ALL hosts.

for " get link "

the link is only sort by filename and upload date, can u add sort by size

ie
i select 5 files and select size (smaller first), then click "get link" and "export link"
it still sort by filename or update date, I want sort by size

We will consider these changes for the future.

limited space , it is only have 5tb per uploader , it is not enought for me and many uploader

Where have you taken that info from? Anyway, I need to say that quality is better than quantity.

I guess I was wrong, FP you will never grow as a filehost, people will not use you at all, because of things like this. Review your policy, they are not user friendly, not download friendly, not uploader friendly. So for what do you stay in business if you are not liked by no one?

You are sure free to choose hosting for your files yourself. I only would like to mention that the number of visits to the site has been only growing, not decreasing.

Also, I believe every partner understands how ANY file hosting works - we get sales and pay to our partners from this money. Also we need to think about servers, promotion, staff expenses. Also, we do not have advertising and annoying pop-ups and banners at the site like some other hostings. As you know, we had very good speed values before WU news, however after that we had to take some measures to make sure the service would live. And sometimes we have to limit upload if we see there are lots of inactive files in an account and new files are being uploaded. You should understand that such files only load the service and take some other files' place - and they do not bring any profit that we could use to support our affiliate program. Btw, we never banned/closed accounts without explanation, we honestly explain the situation.

What is more, I am sure the situation will become more stable.

This is not only filepost system, all hosts are doing same actions
fileserve did, banned hundreds members in few weeks.
rapid did same action of wupload and then hotfile did it.
Wupload did, disabled affiliate, and collecting hundreds of thousands from over 1 billion
alive urls and give nothing
filedino,filefat ran away and eating money earned from us.
filesonic did, blocked members, wiped thousand files in one night, added hash protection
for movies.

We can not accuse them, these are the rules but LESS members earn money since april 2011, ı really do not know what happened since then, but ı watch lots of forums
people yelling same problem for nearly ALL hosts.

What is important, we never closed accounts without explanation and reasons. When we ask our partners to change the uploaded content or limit upload - we explain the reasons of our requests.

FilePost, I did not accuse you closing accounts. I did not accuse you for anything.
problem is in my topic is WRONG PUNCTUATION.

I used nearly all hosts in the past and I talked about them.

FilePost, I did not accuse you closing accounts. I did not accuse you for anything.
problem is in my topic is WRONG PUNCTUATION.

I used nearly all hosts in the past and I talked about them.

No, I did not mean that you accused us. I just commented your experience.

If you think logically about the file hosts that come to these conclusions:
1. a) Filepost - slow download or upload speeds compared to other file hosting? No it is not so, speed is good, I tested the speed download and you can see the results here http://hollywood-series.com/speed-test-file-hostings/.
Upload speed is always good for me on the servers in the Netherlands (I use zoom).
b) Frequent system crashes? You must understand that Filepost offers the most favorable conditions in this area and, of course, get DDOS attack from competitors.
What pluses? 1. quick cashout 2. 65% rebills 3.free premium 4. responsive support. 5. no cheating
What minuses? 1. No support for idm (large minus).

2) Oron - What pluses? 1. 55% rebills.
What minuses? 1. rebills disable 2. 20 GB limit.

3) Filesonic - What pluses? 1. Support for idm
What minuses? 1. No rebills 2. Very often the files is unavailable

As you can see the choice is very simple. good luck!

I'm out of business for many day due to BoxSlots issue. I will start upload again in next few days. Hope that speed is improved.

:)

1. Upload speed is terrible again. Please add a new server, waiting now for 2 weeks but still this shit upload speed.
2. Since 5.December I'm waiting to get cashed. Why does it take you so long?
On Filesonic I get usually cash'd in 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back