FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I am not complaining I just wondered what's the use of this feature the way it is. Yes, it shows me all my links that someone followed, but it doesn't show which among these links resulted in a download and which not. If people just click but never download, this is a dead link, not really good one because we want them to download, right?

Oh, and since the guy above me asked about adding okpay (that I never even heard of before), let me ask about Moneybookers too... I don't know if I'll ever get a payment cos you only count referrers for me and almost no downloads :'( but I have been wondering why all filehosts use Alertpay/Webmoney, when Moneybookers is much more popular than them?!?! Is it problematic in some way that everyone avoids it?
Moneybookers don't support Filehosting services!!!

FilePost, If you could add an option like filesonic " The overall size of SELECTED files"
I could calculate them but because you did not this option yet, I'm not sure how many files
and many GB I wiped by myself

We will consider that.

Still didn't receive my payment. ( It is not Filepost Fault. It is Alertpay Fault.) Can You add www.Okpay.com instead of Alertpay???
Thank you.

May be yes, we will need to think about some alternative payout methods.

Actually I am not complaining I just wondered what's the use of this feature the way it is. Yes, it shows me all my links that someone followed, but it doesn't show which among these links resulted in a download and which not. If people just click but never download, this is a dead link, not really good one because we want them to download, right?

Oh, and since the guy above me asked about adding okpay (that I never even heard of before), let me ask about Moneybookers too... I don't know if I'll ever get a payment cos you only count referrers for me and almost no downloads :'( but I have been wondering why all filehosts use Alertpay/Webmoney, when Moneybookers is much more popular than them?!?! Is it problematic in some way that everyone avoids it?

As for referrer stats, if a user follows your file link and does not download the file - that does not mean that the link is dead - it may mean that the user does not like the estimated download time or cancels download or smth else. I would not like to argue about this question. I think the question about this section has been answered.

very low stats , what is the problem ? i think the download speed is too low :(

We do not see decrease in common download stats. If you or your users face any issues please let us know.

there,s something wrong with upload because each time i finish uploading a file 100% it restart uploading from itself

Do you use web upload? Please try to turn off flash in the browser.

can we expect a desktop filemanager ? >_>

We have not planned it for the near future honestly.

Could you clarify what you mean under gone bad? Why not to contact support team with specific explanation of the problem.

Ticket #61590

About remote upload not working.
There is no answer.
Upload of the file 10 hours or more ago has not finished.
It is only filepost which is kept waiting like this.
This continues about one month and has not been improved.

for " get link "

the link is only sort by filename and upload date, can u add sort by size

ie
i select 5 files and select size (smaller first), then click "get link" and "export link"
it still sort by filename or update date, I want sort by size

Last edited:
^^^

Have A cup of coffee while waiting...not working...take another cup of coffee...still waiting...have another cup....still waiting...? turn the PC and sleep. See tomorrow,maybe it's processed. They promise to fix all upload problems, but as far as i can see, nothing change yet. Please fixed it. Thanks.

9d7ee459ca.jpg

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back