FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We expect new servers to start normal work till the end of the week.

6f34207721.png

FTP not connect in EU server

Do you still have the issue?

Just register + add my payment info & start uploading . Do I need to do anything more to become affiliate? what is the free user storage limit?

There is no storage limit for free users, just please note that inactive files get removed in 30 days after the latest download.

I know the reason why people don't get any sale:

5b885812ce.jpg

most people buy premium from this link and this link redirect to http://filepost.com/premium/login/ leaving your sale...
eb03b5124d.jpg

then when someone buy from this page you don't get any sale or referrals.

The sale ownership is determined by your file cookie, not URL of the sale.

We do not lie to our partners. And please do not tell that noone gets sales - partners get sales otherwise they would have left the service.

FilePost, can you explain why I have only 2 downloads paid if I have 12 downloads from 6 different referrers, which means at least 6 different people downloaded my files. Even if they are premium you still need to count once per day? It has been like this every day, the more files I upload, the less money I earn, wow 2 cents today LOL

filepost.jpg

filepost1.jpg

@maymun
Only the first download by a premium user is counted each 24h, for example if a premium user downloads a file from someone else first , then downloads from you later that day the first download will be counted eligible for payment but you will only get 1 download but no payment for that download since the user downloaded something else before.

@maymun
Only the first download by a premium user is counted each 24h, for example if a premium user downloads a file from someone else first , then downloads from you later that day the first download will be counted eligible for payment but you will only get 1 download but no payment for that download since the user downloaded something else before.

I do know this... But isn't it obvious that these people come from very different websites so it is not 2 premium user downloading but at least 6 since there are 6 separate referrers. I have been checking this every time and it's the same every day, a lot of referrers and uniques but few counted downloads and every day they pay me less and less even if I am uploading more files and posting content to new places with only 1 mirror usually. I don't have many files (about 50 GB) so I am not expecting to earn millions but 2 downloads the whole day is ridiculous... :facepalm:

what a funny host!!!:P
if you earn much $ from their,upload by ftp & RU is bad speed.:facepalm:
you can register one new acc,try RU & FTP.
ah,get nice speed,RU works fine!:O
nice job,filepost!!:whistle:

compared with filesonic with fp i got 3 sales in 2 weeks on filesonic i get 1 2 sale's dailly...it's something strange

Your results depend on multiple things - how you organize your content (whether you use mirrors or not), where you post the files, what files you post - I bet you know that already.

Please check ticket #00060488

thanks in advance

Please send me your email address.

Holy Shit That Is True!

Once again - the owner of a file sale is determined by the partner id/cookie set up. That means that a user can visit your file, then leave the site, then come back the next day, obtain a premium service, and still the sale will be calculated for you due to cookies stored in that user browser.

FilePost, can you explain why I have only 2 downloads paid if I have 12 downloads from 6 different referrers, which means at least 6 different people downloaded my files. Even if they are premium you still need to count once per day? It has been like this every day, the more files I upload, the less money I earn, wow 2 cents today LOL

filepost.jpg

filepost1.jpg

We have repeated that multiple times - the word referrer means exactly a referred user, not a download. It is a number of people who followed your file links - however that does not mean they downloaded the files. Also please remember that we count one download from premiums users per 24 hours.

@maymun

I would ask you not to make wrong explanation of our rules. You really mislead users here.

Each partner will have a download counted from a premium user , even if that premium user downloads files from multiple partners. For example, if a premium user downloaded 3 files from one partner and 2 files from other one - both partners will have one download counted.

I upload some files, but dont appear in filemanager, what happening?

If the files have not appeared within a couple hours, please submit their names to our support team.

i wonder where the promise server is?

The promised servers are expected to start working normally today.

Me too... Where are the files?:facepalm:

If the files have not appeared within a couple hours, please submit their names to our support team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back