FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I have every intention of uploading and sharing many files
but with a rise of 15 - 100 kb / s
Very little can be done
Use Zoom Vps Usa
regards

Is there any support guy of this filehost? It's really Bullshit, it's been 2 days since FTP upload is dead. Nobody is replying here or pming me. What's going on?

Is it possible to ask for a premium account? Also, I think it would be better if the waiting time will be lowered? I mean, could be reduced to 15 min or around that. I think 4 hours is ridiculous.

quick question for FilePost support, when someone buys a premium account from one of my links the sale is counted instant or it take some time?

At filesonic I sell accounts like my life depends on it, at filepost I get many downloads only no sales, and I am not talking here about downloads for files 100-400 MB, I get downloads at files bigger then 2 GB, I know that not many users have premium accounts to download big files. So thats why I am asking about the sale time count!

Is there any support guy of this filehost? It's really Bullshit, it's been 2 days since FTP upload is dead. Nobody is replying here or pming me. What's going on?

Are you kidding me? "Nobody is pmming me"

Who do you think you are? If the FTP is dead, WAIT!!!! They will fix it eventually.... "Nobody is pmming me" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

FTP is taking ages to upload, I'm uploading to USA server from a usa based leech. Do you want me to send you more information by PM? Please help to fix this soon!!

quick question for FilePost support, when someone buys a premium account from one of my links the sale is counted instant or it take some time?

At filesonic I sell accounts like my life depends on it, at filepost I get many downloads only no sales, and I am not talking here about downloads for files 100-400 MB, I get downloads at files bigger then 2 GB, I know that not many users have premium accounts to download big files. So thats why I am asking about the sale time count!

Sales are counted Instantly

so.. i was able to use the FTP US (even if it was giving only less than 400 kbps) but when I checked my file manager, the files aren't there even after 5 hours already? what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back