FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no files and still says i have 71Gb

bd05f2a00313e5e82ff32ac2ea5880df.png

bla bla bla.

oron is not competition for any host right now. since they limit premium members to download 20 GB per month. if you want to download more than 20 GB you must buy another premium account.

while Filepost offer unlimited traffic to premium members :)

and go to oron I am sure your account will be terminated if dont make any sale :))

did not get the point.........never wrote to go with oron

wrote only filepost adopts oron policy in terms of FREE visitors (limitations)

stop writing some here in terms only of premium......... (that wasn't the problem got premium...or even the case some mentioned since there are no limitations here for premium members)

and yes agree oron might not be in any competition but that was not the case.......

make a poll about FREE users what they think about filepost.com and come back and report......the results.

agree to the 2nd paragraph about oron limits but that was not the case of my previous discussion here.

filepost is aggressive (not friendly) for the free visitor.

The free visitor might buy some account if they found the system more friendly.

that's all.

Last edited:
Dear Filepost

I would like to know how can i cancel my account? I am current using a free account. I have an account with you for a while, but would like to register again using referral

hey man, dont you see promo's cause too many problems, low sales low PPD scores
just stop begging for promo and make more share

My sales are pretty cool...and i am more than happy with my earning...Only thing i am not happy about is Ftp speed...

I gave a suggestion for Promo...i never begged....

check other hosts, whenever they spell P-R-O-M-O, all sales goes down
and ppd counts goes down during promo period. PROMO's must be in very specific
times (christmas or new year promo is acceptable) but it must not be very often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back