FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work just with Web upload and Ftep upload, and i don't knw what to do...

30kb/s webupload speed and Ftp i can't even login...
It will be upload speed fixed ?
tanx

If you even can not login submit a ticket to our support team with the description of the error you get and your location.

Hello Michael, I'm using NL RDP and the upload speed for me is only 50-60kb/s ? I already tried Zoom Uploader and FTP clients, no use. It's almost impossible to upload a file, would you mind suggest me any solution ?

Let me know,
Thanks

it would be very cool if you fix after 48 Hours now your Problem with the Uploads.

Since 48h is it now not possible to upload Files on any way from my connection.

ATM your service is useless :(

good luck

good luck filepost with your current focus.

As for us time for leave soon at the end of december. Company focuses to be aggressive for visitors 100mb/hr is too littleX-(X-(

why ??

because u want to reach oron policy??? maybe yes maybe not..........

anyway............

Company focuses on some things which are acceptable but we are not going to make 1000 sales to survive.

You should consider to change plans if u want to survive.

Overall your support is perfect and we appreciate that of course. (that's why we write some things)

But at the end we are free to select any company and test some period of time.

Thanks for your support from august till now.

We tried and have a clear picture now.

The competition if high and fp is slow (sometimes super slow) nowadays for all of us.

As for the design is nice but not secure.......needs to be improved.....

good luck whatever you do and personally thank you for all your help throughout 3 months public and private.

and some suggestion. even if we don't like oron it is hard to even reach them. They have been in market long time (we don't even have an account with them ;) )

You should be more friendly for free users in order THEY TO PAY afterwards for premium. The competition is high.

good luck whatever u do and thanks for friendly 3-month public/private support

**all above are our personal experience / opinion

let me tell you, do you think 55 euro is TOO high ???,
what do we waste for damn money

visit here 1st

http://www.cigaretteprices.net/

if you smoke 1 package with 20 pieces in 1 day means 30 package in
a month will be at least
30 euro or in some countries 100 euro CIGARETTE PER MONTH

this means 1 year PREMIUM account is nearly equal to your 1 month cigaratte cost

if you do not smoke, you are drinking cola,

1.5 litre of coke is about £1.50 in UK and nearly euro and
1 year account is equal to 45 lt COKE cost means nearly you drink
it in 1-2 months at max

this means 55 EURO is not HIGHLY expensive for GREAT host

RU dead again ~ oh my god

IF THIS MEANS DEAD, WE ARE DOOMED

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/9e5e30da69.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
IF THIS MEANS DEAD, WE ARE DOOMED

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/9e5e30da69.jpg[/SLIDE]

After I saw your image, I suddenly understand that why web upload speed drop down rapidly (Now, it is 30-40 Kbps). I suddenly understand that why ftp is not work and why people around here hate RU guy.

Great!! RU can upload as much as they want while web and ftp upload one by one.

@FilePost what do you think? It's your new policy?

Last edited:
yes I said previous page, (1 by 1 is impossible but RU must be done 5 by 5. I wait for programmer apply it.
I do not any against it. Cause if speed is fast , 5 by 5 or 10 by 10 is not problem for me.

its not acceptable, cause remote upload is another system. But count on me, limitting
100 urls in list to 50 make it cooler. 5 by 5 is really enough according to me.
1 by 1 = people search another hosts

After I saw your image, I suddenly understand that why web upload speed drop down rapidly (Now, it is 30-40 Kbps). I suddenly understand that why ftp is not work and why people around here hate RU guy.

Great!! RU can upload as much as they want while web and ftp upload one by one.

@FilePost what do you think? It's your new policy?

With me, ftp upload is double by you, bro. It's now 80 kb/s =)

@djkelaj

LOL, I know your answer!!

Personally, I didn't hate RU guy. If you can upload 5/5 and I can get 30-80 Mbps (as before), It's O.K. At least let me have 10Mbps, it's still O.K.

It should not be like this, You guy can upload 50-100 files while we upload 1/1 at 30Kbps.

Right?

@tieulykzc Hey Hey Hey wait!! You are too much fast. :D

I paid 10 hosts for 1 year = 550$ - 650$for remote upload .. THIS IS MY COST AND WHY I WANT
how much $ you pay for RDP ???? for year 300-400$... I paid 2x of your

@djkelaj

How come to your latest comment? Unfortunately, I paid more than you. :D (I have 2 VPS and 1 dedicated)

But who paid more than who is not the point. I think that every uploader have their own cost. It should be good if everyone can get high speed upload.

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back