FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still some problems with the configuration of the newly added servers (they are of a different type than our previous ones - that is why they do not work as well as they could do

what configuration? different OS? like the previous one is centos and now it is debian?

i've sorta fixed the problem installing vnc on my vps, now i do web upload using firefox on a vps, the speed is like 1mb/s and most important the files are linked immediatly

@Deadmau5

Why not? Yes, upload speed is slow but you still can upload. Comparing with the other host, some host you cannot connect, some host you're always getting error.

FilePost system is very strong.

:)

i've sorta fixed the problem installing vnc on my vps, now i do web upload using firefox on a vps, the speed is like 1mb/s and most important the files are linked immediatly

Why do you told them? That's my secret. :D

@PerMaFrOsT

Why wait? Join now and start earning with FilePost. Believe me download is counting every single second.

I know, in fact i use FilePost since the first day, currently i work only with filehosts whith fast upload speeds because i move a lot of data and dont like to waste so much time. I took a "free week" at FP for surf overloads

Have patience :))

here is 1 more proof that file post is block all account 1 more acccount closed who gonne be nex? what content will be next ?

56739676829600197350.jpg

is this true or fake... i really want to know as i upload alot DMCA

so if this true then i stop uploading.

qloolp good one, to be honest, I saw some good FTP speeds here, and thats why I wanted to come at FP, even before WU announced they will stop, I saw lots of potential at FP, but with RU overwhelmed by users from WU, FTP was the last chance for me to upload, but with these speeds it will take me 2 months to get my content to FP

@dragos22

I came here a week before WU announcement with the same reason as yours. I'm happy with FP at whatever speed.

add more comment :

I like FP system. It's very strong compare with the other filehost. Someday, not so long, FP will be one of the big size filehost if FP can pass this test and no problem with money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back