FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, if these issues can't be solved within the next few days i'll move to another host. I prepare my posts for the following week during the weekends, thats why i have no time to wait hours and hours until my files are uploaded.

C'mon Mike...Start rockin' Filepost, i belief in you....

so RU is dead for sure, I tried from 3 hosts, Filesonic, Wupload, Filejungle, premium from all of them, and after 2 hours the links are still queued

There are still some problems with the configuration of the newly added servers (they are of a different type than our previous ones - that is why they do not work as well as they could do. Also the service is loaded with the files being uploaded. We just need to be patient, at the same time the technical team tries to make the servers work better.

We are sorry for the situation, I know it has been lasting for several days now, but we should cope with it.

Still we can see that the general amount of downloads and sales stays stable, and that is good for our partners.

because i created an account today. uploaded 1 file, downloaded as free and it still not counted :facepalm:

try again now. i had the same problem few hours ago, but now its working fine

Downloads made by the file owner are not counted - please read the rules of the program on our site.

^if that so then lets go to other filehost :)

You sure can, however all hostings may have difficulties, especially now. I hope our old partners will stay with us.

I'm happy with FilePost. I upload with top speed 500 Kbps (Newest standard for upload file in every host). While I wait uploading finish, I can cook my meal, sometime I do laundry. Than, while I wait for file that I uploaded show up in file manager, I can go shopping at the supermarket, may be next time I will go to see the movie.

This is my happy life with FilePost. So what can you get more than this from others filehost?

:)

FYI.

I'm really happy. I've been here for 2 weeks, got good money from FilePost and Yes, I can make sale for 4 account. Happy life but less than I expect a little bit. (due to WU crisis effect on every host)

Last edited:
atm No Point to use ur service becouse

the server problems are too much.

I hope you can fix it soon then iam back on your service atm its useless for me

Best Greetz

There are still some problems with the configuration of the newly added servers (they are of a different type than our previous ones - that is why they do not work as well as they could do. Also the service is loaded with the files being uploaded. We just need to be patient, at the same time the technical team tries to make the servers work better.
Will be ready for next week? I would like to use FP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back