FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Regular Upload

If you still have issues with regular upload please submit a technical ticket with the description to our team. Please make sure you upload files less than 2GB each.

remote are paused again :((((( from all 4 hosts I tried

RU has been working properly, may be there were some delays with upload. I have also contacted Hish and Willy for whitening our addresses, that should help also.

502 bad gateway...why does filepost always have this prob???..only the main page opens...rest all are bad gateway

not always but quite often......they have that problem since our tool is reporting errors.....(which are not errors but 502)

mmmmmm correct....since we used an online tool for link-checker sometimes got errors (around 40 errors)

but the error caused by 502 since none links are offline.......

hope there s a fix soon since this is important to fix asap

update site is un-reachable :(

upd fixed

Last edited:
I can understand a new file host having technical problems, but I don't want to see that happening again when FP is a seasoned and respected host.

No problem Filepost, fix any damage you got, we are still here.:)

Can I have premium please?

User: osykuuu

Who will register under me as referal will receive multiposter 4 templates and help to win money.PM Me!

Last edited:
Yesterday in the evening we had a DDoS attack that caused those 502 errors, however it was stopped yesterday already. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and we hope that won't repeat really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back