FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilePost, DDOS attack means, some hosts are angry to you cause you are %100 better
than them and they are angry you got their members. This is normal, update and upgrade your servers and show must go on.

FilePost, DDOS attack means, some hosts are angry to you cause you are %100 better
than them and they are angry you got their members. This is normal, update and upgrade your servers and show must go on.

Thanks for your feedback) That could be some 'technical kids' who just try this and that... or may be not kids )

FilePost, main design is the best, remote is very fine (retry option) is a MUST
and it works perfect, filemanager's SEARCH option must be upgraded for the search
in the folders, search from ROOT the files in FOLDERS still not working, its an URGENT MUST
update. You are so kind and I think you need 1 or 2 more tehnical person works for WEEKENDS, cause lots of people are at home at weekends and you are %90 offline.

Needless to say, there are a bunch of reasons why one should choose filepost. My only regret is that I found it so late. I should have started earlier with it. I wasted a lot of my original contents on Wupload, real good contents. :facepalm:

BTW: Captcha still loads really slowly. This needs improvement.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for payment, its weird, usually it only takes a day for payment, maybe because I asked payment when it got attacked?

spelling errors

http://www.filepost.com/premium/

Are there any long term contracts?

No. Canceling your membership will result in you being billed for the current period, but you won't be billed again. FilePost is a pay-as-you-go service. This means there are no long term contacts and you're able cancel your membership anytime.

and I have question

I see there is 100MB/Hour for free user

so if they downloading a 450MB, will they get disconnected after first 100MB?

thanx

I think free users will have to wait longer than 1h after they completed their last file (more than 100M). But I haven't tried it myself.
I'm also curious: If a file is smaller than 100M (e.g. 50M), does it mean free users can start right after they finished the last file? (i.e.: they can download two files with the size at 50M each with no waiting time between the two files? Just after they get a total of 100M traffic, they have to wait 1h?):))

BTW: Can u make files on the root directory show on top of the first page instead of at the bottom? When there are too many folders in the root directory, this helps to manage the newly uploaded files more quickly (don't have to go to the second page to select the files).

Last edited:
how can i switch to the 60-60 plan?

56bb8e6872.jpg

You have a nice design and you are much better than anyone out there and mark my word you are gonna rule the filehosting world in future.

One Little thing i need is to Please add Remember me feature to remember login:pass on firefox browser. I have a generated pass and i have to copy paste logins manually everytime i try to login here.Current Remember me feature is not working.

Please fix this thing and is there anyway can we upgrade to premium with our own account balance? cuz i looked on every page/feature but couldn't find this premium account activation option..

Thanks and Long Live Fp..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back