Status
Not open for further replies.
i have signed up :| do u know what does batch upload means ?

u can not upload multiple url's at once :) btw ur site is epic fail imho anyways good luck with it..

simmer
You can upload more than 1 file via our site at a time. And why is my site epic fail?

Hello ;
congratulation for ur new site
but there is some problems

statistics page takes very long time to open

88344531.png

total earning 26567.01 !!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooow i am rich now !!!!!!

38022522.png

statistical chart is empty

41604009.png

earning : 47 download = 6.33$ ,, 1 download = .13 $

sharecash 47 download = minimum 35$

Hello ;
congratulation for ur new site
but there is some problems

statistics page takes very long time to open

88344531.png

total earning 26567.01 !!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooow i am rich now !!!!!!

38022522.png

statistical chart is empty

41604009.png

earning : 47 download = 6.33$ ,, 1 download = .13 $

sharecash 47 download = minimum 35$
Thank you very much for taking the time to tell me of these issue's. I will be sure to fix them right away. Thanks to you I was able to get rid of the bad offer's and keep the good one's. I have selected better offer's and higher paying one's. I had delected to use them before I don't know why they are still putting them in the widget.

If you use my site a little more here and there, that could help me in improving my site and giving you higher earnings per download.

I think your web site
bankruptcy soon
I have not seen a clear business strategy company
a fish that you do get up
I am not a 10 year old trying to run a site. I have a real job making good money. This is just a hobby I like to do (make websites). How could my site go bankrupt if I only earn money if you earn money which im giving you a majority of? I keep enough to pay for expenses and taxes, b/c I do have to pay taxes on that money you know.

I am glad you have a opinion though, unfortunately you are wrong. I will still be up this time next year. By then I will have new design, new code, new features, and high payouts. So Please watch for us :)

We have lowered the upload limit to 50 MB to decrease the chance up people uploading copyrighted material.

I can tell you from experience that your host will be banned at many sites. Many sites do not allow downloads that require the downloader to complete a registration, complete a survey, or pay for a member ship to download file.

Last edited:
I can tell you from experience that your host will be banned at many sites. Many sites do not allow downloads that require the downloader to complete a registration, complete a survey, or pay for a member ship to download file.
In the future we will be adding URL shortener with various URL's to choose from. We just need to grow first, and get all the best offer's for our user's.

even with URL shortener, it still will be banned in most boards.
tbh, I do not like this kinda 'need to complete a survey first in order to download' filehost. if I have a site/forum also I will ban it without hesitation.

anyway, good luck.

Ok since I am all about "what the people want" what if I changed to a regular file hosting site with a affiliate program? Like I said before I do this for a hobby. If I am to do that though it will take a while b/c I will have to make the site first.

Give me suggestion's I will make what you want.

Last edited:
Ok since I am all about "what the people want" what if I changed to a regular file hosting site with a affiliate program? Like I said before I do this for a hobby. If I am to do that though it will take a while b/c I will have to make the site first.

Give me suggestion's I will make what you want.
if you do this only for a hobby then I don't think serious uploaders have to give a consideration to join.

if you wanna start a regular file hosting affiliate program, then I suggest start with a PPS program first so you will have funds to pay uploaders. after you gain enough profit then you may start to introduce PPD program so your filehost will become popular quickly.

Want to make money just by uploading your file's and having people download them? If so then you can make a lot of money with us, we pay the highest percentage rate's and have the best offer's.

What we pay
1.) 20% of all referral earnings!
2.) 50% of all premium subscription's!
3.) 60% Affiliate commission!

What makes us better ?

We pay the higher than most Pay Per Download sites. You can earn 60% from affiliate commission and 20% from all referral earnings! We also actually pay you unlike some companies. Our conversion rates are also amongst the top. Try us tell us are we better?

Payment Policy

Payments are sent NET30. There are no early payments.

All payment are made via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal and need another method of payment like Liberty Reserve or AlertPay then in certain circumstances that could be accepted.

Feel free to check us out and start making money uploading

http://filepay.org

Like us on Facebook
or
Follow us on Twitter

Got any other question's feel free to ask.

Hello EarnViews,
I've just read all the posts about your FilePay website and I got very interested in it.

I'm making mods for mugen and yugioh games and they become very popular by now. They are all fan-made games made by me. I made a Blog (ristar87.blogspot.com) few months ago and I now I have more then 6000 visits per day. That's right, every day over 6000 people visit my blog to download my games. I also have a Facebook fanpage (facebook.com/RistaR87) with over 6000 likes and a YouTube Channel (youtube.com/user/ristar87) with over 4000 subscribers and 3,981,800 video views.

You see, I could upload all of my games on FilePay and get you over 6000 visitors daily just from me. (The only thing that I don't like is that files size have to be less then 100 MB. It would be much better if it's at least 200 MB). I could also advertise and promote your website on my Blog and Facebook page.

If you have some proposition for me I would like to hear it ^^

P.S. Sorry for my English... I'm from Serbia

Milos Ristic (RistaR87)

Last edited:
Hello EarnViews,
I've just read all the posts about your FilePay website and I got very interested in it.

I'm making mods for mugen and yugioh games and they become very popular by now. They are all fan-made games made by me. I made a Blog (ristar87.blogspot.com) few months ago and I now I have more then 6000 visits per day. That's right, every day over 6000 people visit my blog to download my games. I also have a Facebook fanpage (facebook.com/RistaR87) with over 6000 likes and a YouTube Channel (youtube.com/user/ristar87) with over 4000 subscribers and 3,981,800 video views.

Until a week a go I had all my files uploaded on Filesonic and Fileserve and I was more then satisfied. I was earning 300-400$ per month. It wasn't much but it was good for me... but now they both closed their affiliate programs so I'm searching for something new.

You see, I could upload all of my games on FilePay and get you over 6000 visitors daily just from me. (The only thing that I don't like is that files size have to be less then 100 MB. It would be much better if it's at least 200 MB). I could also advertise and promote your website on my Blog and Facebook page.

If you have some proposition for me I would like to hear it ^^

P.S. Sorry for my English... I'm from Serbia

Milos Ristic (RistaR87)
I have upped the limit to 250mb, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back