FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting!

i39mh51e.jpg

!!!!!!!

What is needed is for the payment of debts before. Otherwise, the uploader will abandon you even though you have tried to change the face or the policy because you're still operate it.

new uploads generate indvalid download links (file not found) and files dont show up in my account.

does it work for anyone?

I have been trying to upload something new for 8 hours now... no luck.

Last edited:
Fileparadox.com redirecting me to Rapidsonic.com!!

We already mentioned that we will be doing this :)

BIG LIKE for new desgin ;)

Thank you.

What is needed is for the payment of debts before. Otherwise, the uploader will abandon you even though you have tried to change the face or the policy because you're still operate it.

I am well aware that your payout is pending and it will be completed in 1-2 days. We have been very busy for the past 2 days regarding this change.

There is no download button!!

There is download button - Please disable adblock plus or whatever you are using - that might be blocking the button.

@FileParadox

Because promised to pay to ALL on the 19th?

I said to pay February month payouts. After the transition to RapidSonic, we are working on acquiring new payment gateway and will again resume paying all pending affiliates asap. We had a partnership break down that rendered us without a company or bank account, funds got frozen and with all this transfer and not having a gateway - we didn't have funds to pay all pending affiliates along with paying server bills. However, we are paying from advertisement and our pocket to both you guys and server providers. We still have hope to start recovering in 2 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back