FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me why the stats are not updating?
I uploaded some content and published on my websites, but i can't see any earning or counted download.

Username: MetaLchesH

Last edited:
Paid on webmoney and dont receive my premium account that I need

my user joaopedro180180
/QUOTE]

Your account has been upgraded to Premium :)

I uploaded some content and published on my websites, but i can't see any earning or counted download.

Please check again because I see you have received 61 downloads and about $0.2105

I have already mentioned that the payment dates are 10th and 19th April and the payments till 14 Feb will be cleared in those payments and if we have more money - we will work on clearing the payouts til 28th Feb. PayPal and Payza are random (can be sent tomorrow or 4 days or 7 days from now) as they depend on the reseller.

hi fp,
I can wait for february requests as you said
but can you send my 01-30-2015 and 01-31-2015 requests today ?
reply please.

Last edited:

Please check again because I see you have received 61 downloads and about $0.2105

Yes it is updating now. But what about 1 April stats? I started to upload releases in the early hours of 1 April.
I publish the releases on my sites. Getting everyday about 1000 downloads from hitfile and 1500 from Uploaded. But in 1 April I got nothing from FP.

I want to ask you these questions from your PM or FP contact, but you are not replying me.

TO ANY NEW USERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD FILEHOST AVOID THIS! THE OWNER IS A BIG LIAR AND WILL BAN YOU FOR NO REASON THEN MAKE UP EXCUSES WASTING YOUR HARD WORK. SEE THIS FOR PROOF

Yes it is updating now. But what about 1 April stats? I started to upload releases in the early hours of 1 April.
I publish the releases on my sites. Getting everyday about 1000 downloads from hitfile and 1500 from Uploaded. But in 1 April I got nothing from FP.

I want to ask you these questions from your PM or FP contact, but you are not replying me.

It could be that your users are used to those 2 websites a lot and were not sure that they should try another new host for downloading. Once they saw that you are posting many links through us - they started downloading.
Also, you haven't sent any message via PM that we haven't replied to. Please PM me your queries.

TO ANY NEW USERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD FILEHOST AVOID THIS! THE OWNER IS A BIG LIAR AND WILL BAN YOU FOR NO REASON THEN MAKE UP EXCUSES WASTING YOUR HARD WORK. SEE THIS FOR PROOF

As for you - you are blind enough to not check the payout schedule on the first page and keep spouting your lies about us not paying and banning you even though you requested payout only a week ago..Geez. If you are the ignorant one in the first place and shout "scam" stupidly - we have every right to ban you. We are not denying you your payout - you will receive your money, however, we banned you because we do not wish to work with you anymore....we even deleted your files as we do not want you to feel that we are still using your files to earn even after banning you.

@FileParadox
By its payout table, who asked until the 15th of March was to have received by 30 March.
I am pending payment from the 11th of March and many uploaders friends too. What is happening?

As for you - you are blind enough to not check the payout schedule on the first page and keep spouting your lies about us not paying and banning you even though you requested payout only a week ago..Geez. If you are the ignorant one in the first place and shout "scam" stupidly - we have every right to ban you. We are not denying you your payout - you will receive your money, however, we banned you because we do not wish to work with you anymore....we even deleted your files as we do not want you to feel that we are still using your files to earn even after banning you.

So that is your new excuse now? Everytime you post you come up with excuses and keep saying I lied although I already proved you were the ones who lied. I contacted your support, if I missed your payout sched you could have told it to me but you didn't. Instead you lie about not supporting paypal and when I call you out on it you make an excuse about payment vs payout lol. You know my username you could have checked my info and knew the first time what pending payment I am talking about.

So that is your new excuse now? Everytime you post you come up with excuses and keep saying I lied although I already proved you were the ones who lied. I contacted your support, if I missed your payout sched you could have told it to me but you didn't. Instead you lie about not supporting paypal and when I call you out on it you make an excuse about payment vs payout lol. You know my username you could have checked my info and knew the first time what pending payment I am talking about.

We are not going to check everyone's account to see what they are talking about. If you cannot be clear - it is not our fault. We are here to assist you but we are not here to tolerate you about "scam". Like I said - you will receive your payout but we are not going to unban your account. You are the only one who is so confused - no uploader here ever had any confusion about payout methods as they are posted on the first page. And then you confuse us and expect us to check your account to figure out what in the blazes you were talking about? geez expecting too much aren't you? I am not going to discuss this any further - you will receive your payout but we are not going to unban your account.

@FileParadox
By its payout table, who asked until the 15th of March was to have received by 30 March.
I am pending payment from the 11th of March and many uploaders friends too. What is happening?

We had a partnership breakdown after the account was frozen and that has caused us to look for a new location-company-bank account(s)-website name. We are working constantly to get everything settled so we can recover the amount and resolve the payout delays. Many payouts will be completed on 10th April and 19th April.
Resolving this is the priority right now and that is why I didn't even get the time to transfer the amount from F2S to FP for many uploaders - however this will be done in the next 24 hours.

Last edited:
:facepalm:
64588.jpeg

yaghi

Please check my payment

Please check my payment
Requested On 2015-03-10
That is: Paypal
What up? almost a month and no payment
What's the problem with paypal?
Please I need payment.
My user: Porzana