FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are sharing your account/using it for a debrid website (probably). Your IP stats show downloading of 4-5 different SET of files and a single user of the account cannot have that pattern. Therefore, your account was banned along with its IP.

Thank you for having frankly explained the problem for me. I understand that will be annoying if some one abuses your bandwith.
As far as i am concerned, I confirm that only me used this account for myself, the multiplied download could be a result from my Jdownloader setting (5 files at the same time).

if my downloading profile was misunderstood by your system, no one should be blamed for that.

For the last time, I confirm again the personal use of my account. I am asking your service to reactivate my account, so we could keep our relationship longer. By changing the password and downloading only 1 file/ time, I think that we could avoid any further misundertanding.

Thank you and best regards.

We have no issues with users downloading 10 files simultaneously but we have a separate/perfect system that shows the download pattern to check for debrid accounts. This system helped us in banning many debrid websites.

Please stope treating me like that

Thank you for having frankly explained the problem for me. I understand that will be annoying if some one abuses your bandwith.
As far as i am concerned, I confirm that only me used this account for myself, the multiplied download could be a result from my Jdownloader setting (5 files at the same time).

if my downloading profile was misunderstood by your system, no one should be blamed for that.

For the last time, I confirm again the personal use of my account. I am asking your service to reactivate my account, so we could keep our relationship longer. By changing the password and downloading only 1 file/ time, I think that we could avoid any further misundertanding.

Thank you and best regards.

We have no issues with users downloading 10 files simultaneously but we have a separate/perfect system that shows the download pattern to check for debrid accounts. This system helped us in banning many debrid websites.

I dont know what kind of proof I should give you for proving that I have nothing to do with your "debrid websites", I am living in Belgium and spent most of my time working at the hospital. I can tell you again and again that I have done nothing wrong against your service.

I had separated accounts for 5 file hosting server (netload, uploaded, rapidgator,filepost,letitbit), and never been accused like this, why I should abuse only fileparadox ? You banned a client without any warning message, then you accused them for some thing they did not do.

If you find this is OK, so I should not waste my time and money for disturbing you anymore.

Might the time will provide the wise answer to everyone.

Best regards

thanks
FileParadox intelligent move to ban all debrid site

We have to do this in order to protect ourself as well as the uploaders that are on PPS plans.

Please upgrade to premium
I'm uploader
User Name: ljy2006
Thank you

Kindly PM me the stats of your previous host.

please make this function when security lock is enabled no one can delete any single file it needs security lock to be deactivated

This will be done soon :)

Some payouts have been completed and rest will be done tomorrow.

@FileParadox : I requested payment since 29 may 2014 , & according to your "Payout Schedule" system you must pay me yesterday (15 june 2014) ... but my payout request is still pending until now :thumbdown:
When will you pay me ???

UVcXogQ.png

oUGkXO7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back