FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my all post with all the proofs that you are a scammer and make only false promises!
FileParadox.in - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000) - Page 155

How will I make 75% with resellers?? You do not know anything about resellers and you keep shouting without thinking or knowing things. Resellers get 30% discount on the prices and I am giving affiliates 25% of those sales also...so I am only getting 55%...which I get anyways through normal sale. I was the first one to create this reseller payment option for uploaders. I am here to support uploaders..not guys who accuse without any proof of the sale..Do not SPAM this thread anymore without that sale proof that you wanted to show to the whole world.
If you have proof of your referral using main gateway and not a premium key...then post it here..otherwise leave this thread.

I had enough of your non-sense on this thread.

Last edited:
@Fileparadox
Please add different languages on your site.So that it makes non english speakers to easily download from your site.Thanks
In otherwords add change language button at the corner of your site so that users can change their desired language and be able to download

Last edited:
clearly indicates that you live in your own world of imagination
you know what you should go ahead and start your own filehost company
All screenshots indicates that he is a scammer!!! He makes false promises only to attract people to join his filehost!I think you live in your own world.When i say something i can come with proofs!

till now you have not posted any kind of proof
so stop running your mouth and come up with some valid evidence
you have not provided any screenshots which backup your accusation that your referral bought a premium account through the cc gateway
till now you have only been diverting the topic

till now you have not posted any kind of proof
so stop running your mouth and come up with some valid evidence
you have not provided any screenshots which backup your accusation that your referral bought a premium account through the cc gateway
till now you have only been diverting the topic

the proof will not pe posted here .....will be sent to a moderator!!

The screenshots of the Premium key purchase from the reseller & the screenshot of the key that was used by your referral + our system screenshots have already been sent to a Moderator :)

One question..... you hold money from pps..?? How long..??

We do not hold the money from PPS like few hosts. Our payout schedule is:

Request payout between the 31st - 15th: We will pay by the 30th.
Request payout between the 16th - 30th: We will pay by the 15th of the next month.

3 from 4 sales from reseller (thats what he say)....with other hosts 1 from 40....just talked with one of the users who bought (sale counted at 25%) and he said he used first option (CC gateway from byteseller) , biggest scammer!

Here is the proof:

l6y2.jpg

His referral's details (email id also)

09ij.jpg

now here are the screenshots my Reseller (Premiumissuer) provided me of him receiving an order + him sending the Premium Key

e7bj.png

soew.png

byuk.png

I humbly ask you not to spam this thread with your lies. We are very honest to our uploaders and never shave any of their sales & earnings.

I had not deleted your files because I hoped that you will see the truth and would want your files back. I would gladly unban your account and you can get your files back.

Last edited:
i dont like your domain name :p

How about Files2Share domain name? :)

Please include change language function at the corner of your site. Thanks ...It will help non english users.
thanks

Yes, I have notified the developers to add language selection option.

how is the new look of file manager so far?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back