FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Software error:

SMTP Failed to connect to mail server: Bad file descriptor
at Modules/Session.pm line 505

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

don't give email active? You can fix soon.

Let me know your username Mikert77

Hello, what is the current FileParadox Affiliate Information Page ?? Also, do you have referral earning earnings? Thank you in advanced!

Kindly check the first page of this thread for the information.

Last edited:
Check your PM for the download links. I still see the files in my file manager and the links are obviously not in the DMCA list, I'm not that silly if it wasn't a real problem :P

Last edited:
hi sir can u upgrade to premium ( account use for upload only )
i will switch to PPS
user : pes2012

Please wait for 2 days. We will be transferring the servers back to our old provider as they were more stable than the new ones we got from Leaseweb.
After we are done with migration, I will upgrade your account to Premium.[/QUOTE]

hello sir r u done with this migration

stats frozen since 15 days.
600 dls >> 40 dls max
I have pass my account to premium for 3 months with my purse (first time) and.... :wacko: useless 6TB stocked :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi Fileparadox so can you check my account? Thanks.

Hi i got sizable drop too, can you check my account also?

Username sent on PM.

i will switch to PPS

Please wait for 2 days. We will be transferring the servers back to our old provider as they were more stable than the new ones we got from Leaseweb.
After we are done with migration, I will upgrade your account to Premium.

hello sir r u done with this migration[/QUOTE]

We are going to be migrating back today. Kindly give us 24-48 hours as DNS also needs to get propagated properly. We are also going to be transferring the fileservers back to our old provider to enable Premium users to have good download speeds.

Check your PM for the download links. I still see the files in my file manager and the links are obviously not in the DMCA list, I'm not that silly if it wasn't a real problem :P

thanks to you - found a major bug. Those files were linking to the old database and were uploaded while we were migrating so weren't there in the new database. We have fixed this issue today. Kindly upload those files again.

stats frozen since 15 days.
600 dls >> 40 dls max
I have pass my account to premium for 3 months with my purse (first time) and.... :wacko: useless 6TB stocked :facepalm:

6tb i pass to 3821.64 GB o_o i m premium !!!!!!! :wave:
bad reputation dude

Please Please Please read the above mentioned statement about old database "thanks to you - found a major bug. Those files were linking to the old database and were uploaded while we were migrating so weren't there in the new database. We have fixed this issue today."

When we were migrating or the website was down..the files that were uploaded during that time were effected. If the website is down..obviously uploading via ftp would be useless. We have fixed this issue.

Last edited:
Hello FileParadox.in,
Out of curiosity wondering why the affiliate page has been removed from the website?
Thank you in advanced.
-Poster01

Hello FileParadox.in,
Out of curiosity wondering why the affiliate page has been removed from the website?
Thank you in advanced.
-Poster01

We have removed it on purpose as it is not suitable to have such information on the website. ;)

Hello FileParadox.in,
Thank you in advanced.
-Poster01
https://fileparadox.in/?op=my_referrals
he has don't remove it, the css is bad coded that's all

Please do not answer the question If you do not know the answer.

1gqcmh.jpg

Can you fix this?

Hi i got sizable drop too, can you check my account also?

Username sent on PM.

i will switch to PPS

After we are done with migration, I will upgrade your account to Premium.

hello sir r u done with this migration

We are going to be migrating back today. Kindly give us 24-48 hours as DNS also needs to get propagated properly. We are also going to be transferring the fileservers back to our old provider to enable Premium users to have good download speeds.
[/QUOTE]

Sir Hope U didn't forgot me ( acc use just for uploading )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back