FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we will, thanks for support, You guys are new, and you are far better than many filehosts, especially you are not cowards, liars and thieves like uploaded.net. Hope You will stay with us very long time. And you are paying via bitcoin :).

Hi Guys,

We are upgrading our webserver and the DNS is changing right now so the website might be inaccessible for sometime. We will compensate the premium users for the downtime.

Also, those waiting for payment - please PM me to confirm your Webmoney or Okpay account information.
We will not be responsible If the amount goes to someone else.

@stiven -
stop showing signs that you are frustrated or something. According to your payout request date..you should receive the money in 1-3 days.

Hi Guys,

We are upgrading our webserver and the DNS is changing right now so the website might be inaccessible for sometime. We will compensate the premium users for the downtime.

Also, those waiting for payment - please PM me to confirm your Webmoney or Okpay account information.
We will not be responsible If the amount goes to someone else.

@stiven -
stop showing signs that you are frustrated or something. According to your payout request date..you should receive the money in 1-3 days.

pls check inbox.
i send you confirm Webmoney payment.
regard

I am Uploader of FP. My user tell me that he cannot register because they is no button with confirmation.

See please on it

7jdp.png

Hi FP, i have 2 requests:

first : solve this : "Error Please be patient while we are upgrading the servers. We will be back in few."
second : I have make my request payout on 15 dec. via Webmoney, i'm waiting !

Thx

hello sir , why u blocked my ip
user id : pes2012 ???

IPs have been cleared, please try accessing now.

[SLIDE]http://zupimages.net/up/14/03/sump.jpg[/SLIDE]

can you solve this problem FP ?

User Name : ButchCassidy

I am Uploader of FP. My user tell me that he cannot register because they is no button with confirmation.

See please on it

7jdp.png

YEAH its BIG PROBLEM, i dont have sales from a week

We have fixed the issue and this happened since last night when we were migrating the server. So, that is not the reason for no sales since last week.

any idea as to wen the site will b accessible? thanks

The website is working nicely now.

Our Webserver migration has been completed. To compensate for the downtime, we have extended all Premium Accounts by 2 extra days. If you find any bugs, let us know and we will do our best to resolve it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back