FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im wondering does it have anything to do with fileparadox account page
theres a column saying

IP list from what you will be able to login to your account.
e.g.: 11.22.33.44, 11.22.*

Does anyone know what is this or what to fill?

5ckj.png

Pay me please WMZ

Sorry Guys for the delay in payments. I will be sending all the payments in 24 hours. Be sure to check your payout details information in "My Account" and enable the "security lock" so no one can change your payout details.

Really? Strange it kept showing me 404 not found for aall entire fileparadox links.

Whats wrong, can someone from fileparadox feedback.

Your IP may be the issue. I tried using my normal IP and was able to download files using your account. But then, I tried downloading the same file through a VPN and it gave the error of "404 Not Found" Nginx..... I assume this is the error you are talking about.

This means that your IP is the issue...you need to find an IP that is not blacklisted.

Last edited:
Still Pending..
2013-11-15$***PENDING

Hey Bud,

It is showing that you have requested your payment through Payza - Please PM me your Payza id for confirmation and I will send the payment today.

Thank you for payment

BTW, we pay fees as affilates?

We are also using a reseller to get Webmoney for you guys, so, even we pay the fees from our end too. I hope you understand our situation also.

Sorry Guys for the delay in payments. I will be sending all the payments in 24 hours. Be sure to check your payout details information in "My Account" and enable the "security lock" so no one can change your payout details.

Really? Strange it kept showing me 404 not found for aall entire fileparadox links.

Whats wrong, can someone from fileparadox feedback.

Your IP may be the issue. I tried using my normal IP and was able to download files using your account. But then, I tried downloading the same file through a VPN and it gave the error of "404 Not Found" Nginx..... I assume this is the error you are talking about.

This means that your IP is the issue...you need to find an IP that is not blacklisted.

Yes sir this is the issue Im facing,

1. you said to find an IP address which is not blacklisted how am I going to do that where can I find another IP address how am I goin to do this.

2. why am I blacklisted?

3. Am using ryushare, uploaded, netload dont have any problem with IP address?

Please help as much as you can, I am so helpless and fustrated, cant download anything from the first day I purchased this account till now can you imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back