FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz Less Payout amount 30 to 10 dollar

That won't be possible for us as $35 itself is less when you are getting sales or high traffic from Group A-B. We even offer 35% from reseller sales as a sign of our seriousness to do business with you.

@fileparadox can you pm me asap plz my users haveing problem downloading and im getting flooded with emails

Please check your PM and let me know of the issue. FTP1 server is having problems at the moment - I suggest using FTP2 server till we get this resolved.

Best Regards
FP

FP - I have a suggestion.
1. I can't view the subfolders when pasted separately.
2. I can't see the full filenames under the folder link when pasted separately, files are displaying in Tiles order it is better to switch to horizontal details view with Filename, Downloads, Size and date..
3. Folder Move option is good to have.
4. Also I would appreciate if you some banners. Not the ones which is already exist. Expecting something with FileParadox Logo and a good graphics.

Ultimately,
As far as the FileManager Interface as concern - it is good if you follow the "FileSonic" host filemanager interface as it had everything. Please do pm me if you have any questions regarding this because it is very important for me. As i completely rely on PPS and i can bring in good sales with the above criteria.

Thanks

Last edited:
but?
You told me that spaña
was in group 1
and now I check well and is in the number 2
:/, Where is your promise?
I like your site
but you did not fulfill
with what I said
regards

edited these two buttons for you FP :)

FP2.jpg
: http://s9.postimg.org/luc626kcv/FP2.jpg

image.jpg
: http://s24.postimg.org/5xg090xut/image.jpg

but?
You told me that spaña
was in group 1
and now I check well and is in the number 2
:/, Where is your promise?
I like your site
but you did not fulfill
with what I said
regards

Hello,

We saw the traffic - which wasn't much nor were any sales so we had to move it down.

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.?????

It is now working fine - the only thing is FP doesn't seems to be online to answer the situation. Let's see.

The servers were flooded by users that are just backing up their entire collection to FP and sharing it using another host.

Well, we have got a solution for that and was waiting to make an announcement:

From Today Onwards:

If you wish to have unlimited storage time - please contact us and show your stats of sales or good amount of traffic. And, If you are flooding our servers with just backup then the files of such Premium users will be deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

2) EgoPay has been added as another means of payment :)

hi fileparadox buddy,

1)
can you please add pdf online reader like scribd..? so user read pdf files without download, will give a cloud experience, because lot of users using android/ios devices (you have to target that visitors too :))
(just a new feature request)

2) you have video embed option or player/stream.

EDIT:
you still not changed the first page ppd chart in this thread.

Last edited:
Can any one give me a sample download link?

Max download size for free users?
Inactive file storage time?

Free Anonymous and Registered users can download 1GB size files.

Inactive file storage time:

For free users - 30 Days
For Premium users - 60 Days but if you bring good traffic or sales - it is unlimited storage time.

No live torrent server available at the moment

Sorry, Had to disable them while freeing up some space in the servers that spammers had filled up. It has been re-enabled again.

hi fileparadox buddy,
can you please add pdf online reader like scribd..?

so user read files without download.

(just a new feature request)

Hi,

This kind of feature will take some. Thanks for the suggestion :)

hi fileparadox buddy,

you have video embed option or player/stream.

you still not changed the first page ppd chart in this thread.

That is MP3 player :)

The PPD Chat on the first page has been updated, thanks for pointing that out.

2013-06-29 PENDING

when is payout day?

The payout date is in next month but as your PPD stats are clean + We have Webmoney available - we will send you the payment today :)

Free Anonymous and Registered users can download 1GB size files.
Inactive file storage time:
For free users - 30 Days
For Premium users - 60 Days but if you bring good traffic or sales - it is unlimited storage time.
I agree with you FP. At least from now on, no one won't get a chance to use this host as a back up service. Now everyone will use it on fair purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back