FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my first sale with Fileparadox.in .. Yipeee

bohf.png

Hello

Can I know please how many referrals you made before making that first sale ?

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm on PPS then MIX PPS plan, I already made 13 referrals within almost 10 days but there is still no sales at all ! and the strange thing is that there is still people downloading my files and all of them are premium because all my files are only downloadable through premium accounts !!!

Through FileParadox I suppose at least 50% of my referrals will immediately or within few days will upgrade to premium . Why ?

Because as all of you know, when you open some fileparadox file's page and you don't have account at all, the tables will tell you that download volume for the registered user is only 2 Gb per day :

dJNUhd3.jpg

So what if the size of 95% of your downloaded files are more than 3 Gb per file ! no visitors suppose to register through any of such files except those who plan to upgrade to premium immediately or within few days, and I'll suppose that 50% of those who registered through my files didn't look carefully at the tables before registration, and the rest either registered but didn't find good payment gate for them, or they changed their mind later for upgrading after registration, but what about the other 50% of referrals ?!!!

ellF8Vr.jpg

Thanks for the reply FP,

What is that Elite MPS please do PM me with the information. Also I can bring in 20 sales. Also please do add the option to add "password multiple files at once" because I have plenty of files coming through. I can see the description but like i already asked i want that option if i select multiple files.

Basically I need the multiple selection option for Password, Rename and Description. I suppose it can be done at once.

Thanks

Please excuse me for the late reply.

Elite MPS plan - Affiliates receive 75% of all premium account sales + 65% of Rebills.
Note: This plan is only available to Major uploaders that achieve 20+ sales per month. If you show good sales soon - I will easily switch you to the Elite MPS plan.

Adding the things together will be difficult as the features are different and are related to other features such as RAR Management.
I will talk to the coders regarding this and will get back to you with an answer soon.

Yes with Chrome works fine. Does it mean people with IE and FF won't be able to download unless they are premium?

Hi,

The captcha works for me with all the browsers - chrome, firefox, IE, Opera, etc. You need to have the browsers updated along with flash/java.

Hello

Can I know please how many referrals you made before making that first sale ?

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm on PPS then MIX PPS plan, I already made 13 referrals within almost 10 days but there is still no sales at all ! and the strange thing is that there is still people downloading my files and all of them are premium because all my files are only downloadable through premium accounts !!!

Through FileParadox I suppose at least 50% of my referrals will immediately or within few days will upgrade to premium . Why ?

Because as all of you know, when you open some fileparadox file's page and you don't have account at all, the tables will tell you that download volume for the registered user is only 2 Gb per day :

dJNUhd3.jpg

So what if the size of 95% of your downloaded files are more than 3 Gb per file ! no visitors suppose to register through any of such files except those who plan to upgrade to premium immediately or within few days, and I'll suppose that 50% of those who registered through my files didn't look carefully at the tables before registration, and the rest either registered but didn't find good payment gate for them, or they changed their mind later for upgrading after registration, but what about the other 50% of referrals ?!!!

ellF8Vr.jpg

Hi,

I will tell you what the issue was. We had a coding problem and users were able to bypass the file size restriction and premium only features i.e. they were able to download any file without problems. We fixed that feature on the 28th (2 days back). Now the users are not able to bypass the settings and will have to follow the settings you have placed in your "My Account".

Last edited:
Please excuse me for the late reply.

I will tell you what the issue was. We had a coding problem and users were able to bypass the file size restriction and premium only features i.e. they were able to download any file without problems. We fixed that feature on the 28th (2 days back). Now the users are not able to bypass the settings and will have to follow the settings you have placed in your "My Account".

Hello Fileparadox admin

It's really weird about that problem, does it means registered users before 28th June were able to download files that bigger than 2 Gb, and also they were able to download more than 2Gb of traffic per day ?!

If it was so, it means there were no sales ( or it was few sales ) before 28 June ? because mostly who register through some file will try to download the file after registration and when he will see that there are no any restrictions on download ( for both file size and download volume ), he won't upgrade to premium !

So the whole work of the uploaders ( who were on PPS then automatically on Mix pps ) was just wasting of time !! :facepalm:

what a disappointment!

I just checked it after making a new registration and yes now I cannot download some file with size more than 2 Gb through a registered account.

It was 20 refferals at the time of first sale ! i got two sales today . Good day for me :)

Wish you best of luck :)

Thanks

You too ... thanx for reply.

Last edited:
Hello Fileparadox admin

It's really weird about that problem, does it means registered users before 28th June were able to download files that bigger than 2 Gb, and also they were able to download more than 2Gb of traffic per day ?!

If it was so, it means there were no sales ( or it was few sales ) before 28 June ? because mostly who register through some file will try to download the file after registration and when he will see that there are no any restrictions on download ( for both file size and download volume ), he won't upgrade to premium !

So the whole work of the uploaders ( who were on PPS then automatically on Mix pps ) was just wasting of time !! :facepalm:

what a disappointment!

I just checked it after making a new registration and yes now I cannot download some file with size more than 2 Gb through a registered account.

You too ... thanx for reply.

If you are able to download files of upto 2GB then you need to adjust the file size limit settings to 400MB or 1GB...as you wish.

The features were new and these kind of things tend to happen when testing it. We had torrents in testing mode for about 1 month too. Even if they were able to download big size files - the speeds had been low and users were still able to get sales because of that.
Like I said earlier, all the issues regarding "Premium only" and "file size limiting" have been fixed so now it will follow whatever settings you have placed in "My account'" tab.

One more question, if I'm on PPD and I get a sale, will it show on my stats?

Hi Karsh,
Yes, the sale will show in your stats :)

@fileparadox can you increase to 10 files max for upload mate

Done :) please confirm that it has been done.

I was trying fileparadox but when downloading I always get "Wrong captcha".

Hi,

Please try it with the Chrome browser - it works perfectly with it.

You expect us to pay for bot traffic from taiwan? Kong1 was banned from here and you are also from the same sites. Please do not think of us as fools.
no one think of you as fools.
uploaders can't control users how to download files, unless you think they can.
no one can stop you thinking you're absolutely right.

You are a referral of Kong1 on my website also. Kong1 is banned here too. Even you guys did the same on UFox - I did talk to Zap about this and he also agreed. Please stop spamming here.
the biggest difference between you and ufox is,
they do pay every payment, although they have no PPD for taiwan traffic anymore.
you do not, you make your excuse to ban account and reject payment.
your acting skill is quite disgusting.

no one think of you as fools.
uploaders can't control users how to download files, unless you think they can.
no one can stop you thinking you're absolutely right.

the biggest difference between you and ufox is,
they do pay every payment, although they have no PPD for taiwan traffic anymore.
you do not, you make your excuse to ban account and reject payment.
your acting skill is quite disgusting.

I had asked you to stop spamming my thread but seems you are incapable of understanding simple english.

We have paid every other user - if you wish to confirm - ask anyone on this thread.

Zap may be lenient in this matter but I am not. I hate cheaters...all I ever did was support uploaders but something like this in-return will not be tolerated.

The rules are clearly written - if you try to cheat us - you will get banned.

hello are not you offering referral earning system?

We are considering about it. Please give us 2-3 days as we are in the process of making 2 surprise announcements. :)

If you are able to download files of upto 2GB then you need to adjust the file size limit settings to 400MB or 1GB...as you wish.

The features were new and these kind of things tend to happen when testing it. We had torrents in testing mode for about 1 month too. Even if they were able to download big size files - the speeds had been low and users were still able to get sales because of that.
Like I said earlier, all the issues regarding "Premium only" and "file size limiting" have been fixed so now it will follow whatever settings you have placed in "My account'" tab.

Hello Fileparadox admin

Actually since I started in upload to Fileparadox and posting my links I adjusted my account and flagged the option (Premium only) , although 90% of my files are already more than 2 Gb per file, but just to guarantee that no one can download any of my files except the premium users. And yes even if there was some coding error before, and registered users were able to download some files that bigger than 2 Gb, the low speed supposes to push some of registered users to upgrade.

Despite that, and with the 13 referral I made, and your confirmation to me through pm that all my downloaded files were downloaded through premium accounts, I was unable to make even one sale, that what is strange. and that pushed me to stop uploading to filepradox since 10 days ago. But soon I might start again after you fixed that coding error although mostly it didn't affect on me before for the reason I mentioned.

Hello Fileparadox admin

Actually since I started in upload to Fileparadox and posting my links I adjusted my account and flagged the option (Premium only) , although 90% of my files are already more than 2 Gb per file, but just to guarantee that no one can download any of my files except the premium users. And yes even if there was some coding error before, and registered users were able to download some files that bigger than 2 Gb, the low speed supposes to push some of registered users to upgrade.

Despite that, and with the 13 referral I made, and your confirmation to me through pm that all my downloaded files were downloaded through premium accounts, I was unable to make even one sale, that what is strange. and that pushed me to stop uploading to filepradox since 10 days ago. But soon I might start again after you fixed that coding error although mostly it didn't affect on me before for the reason I mentioned.

Your files were surely getting downloaded by Premium users when I had confirmed you. I had been noticing 2 accounts that were being shared from many places - they were similar to those websites - alldebrid, etc. I have blocked those accounts now as they hurt the sales of uploaders and us.

yeah @fileparadox glad you did block the debrid sites they do kill us and surely they be useing a premium account from you so anybody uses debrid accounts should be blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back