FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fileparadox,

I started to work with your host as tired of enriching ul and RG with my work without any benefit from it.

I started with ppd to see if it is pleasing to downloaders ......
I wanted to ask: sales also appear in the statistics with ppd plan?

I bring this up because if I can get good sales I'm going to switch to pps!

thanks

hi fileparadox,

I started to work with your host as tired of enriching ul and RG with my work without any benefit from it.

I started with ppd to see if it is pleasing to downloaders ......
I wanted to ask: sales also appear in the statistics with ppd plan?

I bring this up because if I can get good sales I'm going to switch to pps!

thanks

Thank you very much for choosing us.

Yes, the sales will be visible in the statistics even when you are working with PPD plan.

hi fileparadox,
why my payments is REJECTED ? Please Explain !:facepalm:
CdC7dz8.jpg

icctyqh.jpg

I donot say more . I know you are scam !:wave:

Why don't you show the stats after we banned the bots? scared of the truth? Well - let me show others what happened to your stats after that:

x4k.jpg

As you can see - from 500-1000 downloads a day to only 10-15 downloads a day...you decide who is the scam.

because my traffic banned from taiwan !

I donot want to say more . I know you are scam ! goodbye !

You are a referral of Kong1 on my website also. Kong1 is banned here too. Even you guys did the same on UFox - I did talk to Zap about this and he also agreed. Please stop spamming here.

Most of Webmoney Payouts have been processed (except 1-2 - which will be sent in 7 days).

We are waiting to receive money from our Gateway to process PayPal payouts.

FileParadox provides the best support I ve ever seen, Also they have uniqe options with remoteupload , Rar split , Buying premium options and Profit Mode Functions. it`s been almost 2 weeks and I got enough Sales with FileParadox , Some of People go with PPD by uploading junk files. And Quantity if Dll is not matter at all , I recommend People who think that This filehost is a scam , just check your junk files before blaming the filehost... I tried this host for 2 weeks and i m really satisfied with Sales. Now I m gonna move my all files to FileParadox ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back