FileParadox.com - Fixed $10.00 - MPS (70% initial sale/60% Rebill) & PPD (40USD/1000)

Which host would you like to be added in the remote upload list?

• Cloudzer

Votes: 30 17.4%
  • Ultramegabit

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Extabit

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Junocloud

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Secureupload.eu

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Oteupload

Votes: 17 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have a prem account pls? registered user flaiho

Your account has been upgraded to Premium :)

Hello. I was affiliate from fileom but now want to move to fileparadox after i did not get paid more than $1100 from fileom. Please can you make my account premium. Thanks in advance. My user id is masimf

Kindly check PM.

Affiliate page link no longer works..... It directs us to a section "About Us".

We can no longer see the PPD table or anything about the affiliate program on the site.

Why?

You do not have to use "BOLD" all the time.
We do not want to display the PPD rates on our website. If you want to view any information about affiliate programs, kindly check the first page of this thread.

Send Me Also Please

Check PM :)

Could you switch my plan back to "PPD 100% of Downloads ", I thought I was on a different file host the other day and changed it.

Thanks

Hi,
I upgraded my account using webmoney 3-4 days ago but the system didn't automatically renew my account, I sent two emails as well but noun of them were replied to, do you guys actually check your emails?
my users name is "your" for the record

Hi, do you hold PPS money like other host? Some of them host 14 days or even 30 days.

We do not hold money. You can check our payment schedule on the first page.

Could you switch my plan back to "PPD 100% of Downloads ", I thought I was on a different file host the other day and changed it.

Thanks

It has been changed to PPD. Please keep your security lock enabled for security reasons.

Hi,
I upgraded my account using webmoney 3-4 days ago but the system didn't automatically renew my account
my users name is "your" for the record

Kindly check your account now. We had provided 1 extra day for the inconvenience.

Best Regards
FP

Server http://s212m.fileparadox.in is super, super slow. Has been for the last 4-5 days.... And sadly, 99% of the time, that's the server we hit (webupload/direct upload).

For God's sake.... make more servers available!!! You always only have 1-2 servers available, and like this it's just not possible to work with....

Please make more servers available for web upload/direct upload. And fix the one that is terribly slow!!

Maybe have some problem with "Items per page" I try to choose 500 but I see only 100, I choose 200 and I see 100 too, nothing change with 25, 50 and 75. Please fix it.

Last edited:
why i cant see where the sales come from which site ?

We do not have that feature added.

Server http://s212m.fileparadox.in is super, super slow. Has been for the last 4-5 days.... And sadly, 99% of the time, that's the server we hit (webupload/direct upload).

For God's sake.... make more servers available!!! You always only have 1-2 servers available, and like this it's just not possible to work with....

Please make more servers available for web upload/direct upload. And fix the one that is terribly slow!!

Upload speed is becoming very bad day by day. Uploads in KB/s

Have enabled another NL server and disabled romanian one...kindly check the uploading speed now.

Maybe have some problem with "Items per page" I try to choose 500 but I see only 100, I choose 200 and I see 100 too, nothing change with 25, 50 and 75. Please fix it.

After selecting any of those options, click on page 2 - you will see it working then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back