Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue to work with fileom and hopefully future payments can be paid on time and some sort of long term plan can be made to pay old earnings.

I know other sites will have similar problems in the future so don't think moving to another host will be any safer.

I am owed thousands from fileom but I don't think I can moan to much when things go wrong when uploading warez, we are lucky we earn any money.

I am now happy for my users that have bought long term fileom premium plans at least now they haven't wasted their money.

Last edited:
I will continue to work with fileom and hopefully future payments can be paid on time and some sort of long term plan can be made to pay old earnings.
I know other sites will have similar problems in the future so don't think moving to another host is going to be a safer thing to do.
I am owed thousands from fileom but I don't think I can moan to much when things go wrong when uploading warez, we are lucky we earn any money.
I am now happy for my users that have bought long term fileom premium plans at least now they haven't wasted their money.
andbody who uploads to ultramega and fileom at the same time should get punished

I do not think fileom will pay anyone. Fileom will be shutdown very soon. see what stop file lockers tweeted. :wacko:

tweet.png

LMFAO I dont believe a word that AK says! He expertises in plagiarizing.
There is absolutely no evidence that he was involved in the termination of FileOM's Merchant Accounts.
Even I can post a bunch of screenshots and claim I had a hand in the termination then say I cannot disclose operational matters because of safety reasons and then whoever accuses me of being shady I can term him or her as a pirate!
meh... old trick which stopped working long ago!
Affiliate Payments depends on the new administration. If they are trying to obtain the frozen money then that will be a fool's errand.

Last edited:
i got this mail !

like to first say thanks for being a user or an affiliate with us, as some of you know, there are some balances due within some of the Affiliate accounts from the past owner. We plan on taking care of those! :) Give us a little bit of time to get acquainted with the site, system and everything else that comes along with the transfer of a company! There are A-LOT of moving part to deal with... But PLEASE have a little patience. Once we get all of the kinks worked out, it's smooth sailing from here! :)

Please Continue using the site as you normally would as for now. We will be implementing a new payment processor soon. So, we are really hoping to have that done within the next few business days.Affiliates: We will be adding Many more options of getting paid out too!

Please hang in there. There are GOOD things to come! We are extremely excited about this project and I really hope you guys are too!!!

We will keep you posted as things continue to happen!

Some new things in the coming weeks:
*We are going to be opening a ticket system.
*We are thinking about an open support forum.
*Phone, Skype. ICQ, and many other forms of contact.

If you all have any questions, comments or suggestions on what YOU want to see happen with us or generally anything what so ever Please email us at:

Fileom.Support@inbox.com

Meanwhile, we will be getting acquainted with everything about this site! We look forward to a fun and prosperous future!

Cheers - To The Times To Come!!!
FileOM Admin!

I honestly don't know how to proceed now. Indeed I also don't want to fuck over the ppl who bought my premium, but seriously... affiliates getting back their money here is slim at best. And why should we continue then... just to make more money to Sidd or whoever else?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

fileom can be saved with affiliates continued support.

Sid doesnt have a magic wand he can wave to get everyones money, his money was taken by the payment processer most likely because he had a lot of uploaders uploading copyrighted stuff and that is always going to create some problems sooner or later.

Last edited:
Sid made all the wrong choices and he is responsible for FileOM's demise.
There is absolutely no reason for affiliates to start working with FileOM unless the pending payments are processed by the new Admin.
I doubt whether the new Administration is going to prioritize paying affiliates.
Sid took the opportunity and bailed out on everyone. He got his money and affiliate payments are none of his concern now.

I would like to clear a few points.

*)Those who are insisting on getting their OLD money have all the right in the world to do so.But Please note that filegrasper will not pay you the money back if he 1)scammed you 2)Had his funds frozen. Accept this fact.Both ways you are Not getting your Payment Back From Grasper.
*)If somebody takes over fileom as it is the following are the advantages 1)Your old files are still present and can bring sales 2)No need to Re-Upload files on a New Host 3)No need to Re share all your files on forums.

Just think before you decide.I just hope this works out best for everybody

Last edited:
Payments will be uncertain since the new Admin gets nothing out of the revenue generated by your old sales.
Sid has a history of bailing out on affiliates. Once he gets his money he simply abandons his old project.
There are only two possibilites: a) the new Admin clears all the pending dues out of the goodness of his/her heart. b) continues to blow smoke up every affiliates arse until he/she finds it feasible to pay the affiliates.

PS: Option a) has never happened.

Apparently no-one's considered the scenario that it is still Sidd, he just got someone to write for him in comprehensible English.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

fileom can be saved with affiliates continued support.

Sid doesnt have a magic wand he can wave to get everyones money, his money was taken by the payment processer most likely because he had a lot of uploaders uploading copyrighted stuff and that is always going to create some problems sooner or later.

Payment processors don't have the power to seize your money. It is against the law. They can only temporarily freeze your fund. Only authority can do that.

Payments will be uncertain since the new Admin gets nothing out of the revenue generated by your old sales.
Sid has a history of bailing out on affiliates. Once he gets his money he simply abandons his old project.
There are only two possibilites: a) the new Admin clears all the pending dues out of the goodness of his/her heart. b) continues to blow smoke up every affiliates arse until he/she finds it feasible to pay the affiliates.

PS: Option a) has never happened.

Who ever take over FileOM, they have to make good with the affiliates by paying what is owed. Then affiliates will continue and money will keep flowing in. Or else they have to start over again and with FileOM's reputation at the moment, they can consider their investment down the drain already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back