FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paygate working nice!
Do you still doubt what filehost to choose? Dont waste time and go to FileOM. HIGH SALES - this is what awaits you!

Yes, I confirm it, the profit with new paygate is very high! And so everything is fine!

Within two months of work - no one rebill with my sales. filegrasper, you're the best!

They will pay but most likely you will have to continue working with them whether you like it or not or else they won't pay you that's the catch.
That's what other sites do when the have a lot of payouts pending.

They will pay but most likely you will have to continue working with them whether you like it or not or else they won't pay you that's the catch.
That's what other sites do when the have a lot of payouts pending.
They should pay even if you dont want to work with them anymore .....if they dont pay they should be banned from here .....that's logic....

Well, I was only reminding Dog's warning.

If nothing changes in 3 days, there will be no fileOM here...

It's not to say I like it, but some individuals best left unnamed (already got an 'infraction' or whatever the f) apparently have great pull with staff here.

C'est la vie.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

usually they pay every friday, so let's give filegrasper a chance to settle his promises up until this friday. for sure he's doing his best to fix this problem.

He should be online and confirm in here. He has many promises

Yes, I will not trust him anymore. I'm serious, if they donot pay this week and i consider to change filehost.
filegrasper is a hard-working supporter.But their team is unprofessional. sales often up and down, i am not sure that is paygate issue or shaving.

Last edited:
I think filegrasper should give some convincing explanation to all the negative comments that are being made here, mine is also negative not pay me from day 20-07 request.

payza minimum still set at $10ush. i have 9euros but can not cash out?
why is this?
please fix so i can cash out.......................

what is going on with filesgrasper?
used to be fair, honest and legit and respond and help out the people that are making him money

nowwww.............

nothing

(that song "another one bites the dust" is playing in my head)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back