FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
filegrasper: Per our Skype chat on Saturday you had informed me that the affiliate payout requests which I had placed originally in late June (exact date unknown), July 19th, & July 31st would be fulfilled on Monday, August 4th via bank wire.

Specifically at the end of the day (starting at 5PM India Time Zone) through today I sent you multiple Skype instant messages as well as a direct private message on WJunction to confirm that the bank wire was sent as was promised, unfortunately all of my inquiries have been ignored.

At the time that I am posting this it is currently 11:30PM India Time Zone on Tuesday August, 5th so there has surely been plenty of time to simply confirm for me whether or not you have fulfilled the promise you made to me that the funds were wired to my account on Monday August 4th.

For comparison of other file hosts, on Friday, August 1st I submitted affiliate payout requests from both MoneyPlatform.biz & Upstore.net using their web user interface. Both of these file hosts sent the payment that day and the funds were in my account on Monday, August 4th.
Over the course of the last eleven months that I have been strongly affiliated with these file hosts I did not have to send any instant messages or any private messages to follow up and babysit them like I have been forced to with FileOM.

I understand your having some problems as is already clearly shown by other affiliate's posts in this thread. At the same time I've seen two other file hosts (which I will not name) who have had similar issues this quarter, both of whom overcame these obstacles in roughly 10 business days.
Right now we're going on two months where FileOM has not paid out the affiliate earnings which I have accrued which is pretty unacceptable.

So what I'm simply asking first and foremost of you is to please stop ignoring my follow up requests and please stop giving me lame excuses such as how we operate on alternate time zones (I sleep 3 hours a day, typically from 9-12AM EDT and am online ~19-20 hours a day).
Also, in the future I'd REALLY prefer not to have to come publicly "air my dirty laundry" like this as its not good for anyone as it makes you look bad and for me it takes away from being able to do a lot better things with my time.

I hate posting negative comments like this; especially on file host's threads that I affiliate with. You've given me no other choice but to be forced into doing this, please don't force me into continuing to do this.

Come on filegrasper.This payment bullshit is beyond ridiculous.
I could have gotten a rowboat,rowed across the Atlantic ocean,picked my money up in person and rowed back home by now for Christ sake.

Hey our issue has been resolved. We will be sending all those payment thise week or at the worst next week , once certain agreement with payment processor done.

We may come back with weekly payout or 15 days timed payout. But all will be going to be on time.

Interested in fileom

Hello Filegrasper; I am interested in working with fileom for a long time; can you tell me a bit about it; how long is fileom working with affiliates? are there any legal problems so far? what are future plans, will you in business for a long time? do you have any other filehosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back