FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more worries. Payment will progress from today. Few wmz will progress today and the other on Monday and also payza will go today.

Wire , Money Transfer on Monday and PayPal on the following weekdays since processor settling daily due to chargeback we faced from careers.
thats good :) i hope i will be paid today because im waiting morethan a month , username: exilemoney ...​thanks admin .. :)

Is the support channel still being work ?

Hi, I have a very important file on your site . Now it's automatic deleted, can you help me to recover that file ? I have contacted you via your support channel but no answer !
Thank you!​

Hi, I have a very important file on your site . Now it's automatic deleted, can you help me to recover that file ? I have contacted you via your support channel but no answer !
Thank you!​

Well you should have got premium so it never deletes. We can't help deletion case.

My Fileom.com account : animax1991

Can you please check if there's any solution to recover this file? Because the file is very very important on my side.
rec.xlsx2014-07-06

I'm really appreciated for your help.

Thank you !

Any one know who is number one host at this time and end of 2014 and 2015
the
host
name
fileom
every one like at this time per day people got many sale
i joind and you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.