FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will update about the payment status tomorrow , hopefully payment should progress tomorrow as per our processor words. And we are happy that every one like the new gateway.

And I will say about minimum payout and all other related questions as soon few payments sent out or after another update. Keep working.

I will update about the payment status tomorrow , hopefully payment should progress tomorrow as per our processor words. And we are happy that every one like the new gateway.

And I will say about minimum payout and all other related questions as soon few payments sent out or after another update. Keep working.

thanks for the update filegrasper, if possible, i hope you will settle the payout as early as possible by tomorrow :) thanks and more power to FileOm team!

I am not getting my hopes up about getting paid today, I would of thought payments would have already started today if they were going to go out.

If there is no payments today then I will lose a lot of confidence in this host, now just waiting for filegrasper to come online with an update.

Last edited:
No more worries. Payment will progress from today. Few wmz will progress today and the other on Monday and also payza will go today.

Wire , Money Transfer on Monday and PayPal on the following weekdays since processor settling daily due to chargeback we faced from careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back