FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban issue will be fixed in 10 min.
What happen your paygate? My user upgrade to premium via Credit Card, he received email sussucess purchased, howerver him account didnt renewal to premium. And i didn't get rebill from him. I think your site have many issues, special your paygate.

+ no referrals, no sale, no payout. Sales are not counted for last three days
+ filegrasper is putting so much Ads on Fileom.com links

I think he will Scam soon. People should stop working, stop uploading.....just waitting he will pay or not

Fuck filegrasper

Hello,
when do you pay?
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-06-30$47.00PENDING
2014-06-21$28.00PENDING

in the first page said: Payment Days : We pay weekly and for the payout request of 7 to 14 days old.

even Fileom got problem, how can they delay so long to pay for aff?. How can aff didn't got money after 30 days ...even 30 bussiness days ?. He is trying delay payouts then he will SCAM all affs with big amount of money.

Last edited:
What happen your paygate? My user upgrade to premium via Credit Card, he received email sussucess purchased, howerver him account didnt renewal to premium. And i didn't get rebill from him. I think your site have many issues, special your paygate.

+ no referrals, no sale, no payout. Sales are not counted for last three days
+ filegrasper is putting so much Ads on Fileom.com links

I think he will Scam soon. People should stop working, stop uploading.....just waitting he will pay or not

Fuck filegrasper

Hello,
when do you pay?
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-06-30$47.00PENDING
2014-06-21$28.00PENDING

in the first page said: Payment Days : We pay weekly and for the payout request of 7 to 14 days old.

even Fileom got problem, how can they delay so long to pay for aff?. How can aff didn't got money after 30 days ...even 30 bussiness days ?. He is trying delay payouts then he will SCAM all affs with big amount of money.

Thanks for the valuable feedback. And no one knows who you are ? We have even paid all aff after 60 days .

And for all , new gateway is on progress it will be done in 24 hours hope. So you see more sales than before.

payeer's CC process not working in Japan... so that 3 days no sale.

Well its a temporary fix. And we are adding new gateway which will be live in 2 hours from now. And so sales will boost.

file not showing up in file manager. Im using FTP.

If they are banned by MD5 then it wont show. You have to change MD5 and reupload.

PM will be answered once new gateway is live.

Well its a temporary fix. And we are adding new gateway which will be live in 2 hours from now. And so sales will boost.

file not showing up in file manager. Im using FTP.

If they are banned by MD5 then it wont show. You have to change MD5 and reupload.

PM will be answered once new gateway is live.

I have the same problem with the ftp i think it's not because of the MD5. Coz when i upload them again it shows some of the files but many not show up nd again i upload for the files which don't appear and then it shows up. It happens since yesterday and i still have the same issue.

Last edited:
Everything is in EUROs now. Is that a bug or new prices? A 30% cost increase is pretty unfair to buyers...
Earns in euro too xD
Lets see if this will stay and if users will acept this new price.

One quick search about premium memberships (1 Month) and...

Uploadable - 13 usd
Rapidgator - 13 usd
Keep2Share - 13 usd
Uploaded - 14 usd
LS - 15 usd
Fileom - 17,40 usd

Last edited:
haha everything in EUR, indeed. Well, that's fine by me.

Wonder now if the pending payment in $ shall be converted too retrospectively, or not?

Oddly "account balance" is still $ :-b

All the pending payments will be paid in USD and then from September we will start to pay in Euro.

And also , we may alter the premium rates. Please send us suggestion what rate we can lower if you feel they are high.

All the pending payments will be paid in USD and then from September we will start to pay in Euro.

And also , we may alter the premium rates. Please send us suggestion what rate we can lower if you feel they are high.
Your rates for premium subscriptions were already high compared with other services, are now extremely absurd. Especially when comparing one year subscription.
Fileom

LS

Keep2share

Uploaded

Bitshare

very high prices........ (make it like upstore its good !!!)

nice to see cashwhores cares about downloader (or just afraid to lose sales?) :P

Last edited:
Keep it in line with the other hosts. If you rip customers off, you'll earn a few more dollars in the short term, but everyone will just move to another host. If you want to succeed long term, you have to keep the customers' best interests in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back