FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Filegrasper.I have a question regarding resellers.Is 30% still what we are supposed to get from reseller sales? Because I'm not getting 30%.
For the 30 day premium1 reseller is selling them for $16.00 & the other is selling them for $12.49.But I've never gotten more than $3.00 from a reseller sale & yesterday I only received $2.70 for what I assume was a reseller sale.

Last edited:
They are processing payment's that were requested on 13th-19th instant of June at the moment.

And got paid :)

2014-06-19$XXPAID

Last edited:

Jul 18, 2014
icon_flag_high_16x16.gif

• Your eCheck payment is in progress. We recommend you wait to ship until you've received the funds.
  • Payment per Mr.XXX. Thank you for your business.

Payment From
Mr.XXX

Pending Until Jul 23, 2014
Details Payment From Mr.XXX
$XXX USD
they keep their promise to pay on 18th July but still have to wait another 5 days because they used "eCheck".[:|]
basically I don't mind to mind to wait another 5 days just wish to know if anyone has the same situation like me.

@filegrasper, hope you will pay pending payment on the first week of July as well. thanks.

Jul 18, 2014
icon_flag_high_16x16.gif

• Your eCheck payment is in progress. We recommend you wait to ship until you've received the funds.
  • Payment per Mr.XXX. Thank you for your business.
Payment From Mr.XXX
Pending Until Jul 23, 2014Details Payment From Mr.XXX$XXX USD
they keep their promise to pay on 18th July but still have to wait another 5 days because they used "eCheck".[:|]
basically I don't mind to mind to wait another 5 days just wish to know if anyone has the same situation like me.

@filegrasper, hope you will pay pending payment on the first week of July as well. thanks.

Same thing as happened to me this morning, usually I just press accept payment and the money is mine. Why you faffing about with Paypal eCheques grasper? Not complaining really, only asking.

Filegrasper.I have a question regarding resellers.Is 30% still what we are supposed to get from reseller sales? Because I'm not getting 30%.
For the 30 day premium1 reseller is selling them for $16.00 & the other is selling them for $12.49.But I've never gotten more than $3.00 from a reseller sale & yesterday I only received $2.70 for what I assume was a reseller sale.

Check your account page and there you see reseller sales % . And pm me with snap where did you see that 2.7$ , I can have a look into it and say whats that amount for .

I think FileOM will scam
2014-07-02$xx.60PENDING
2014-06-21$xx.70PENDING

No we dont. We will pay all , just getting some delay since we changed our payment gateway.

Same thing as happened to me this morning, usually I just press accept payment and the money is mine. Why you faffing about with Paypal eCheques grasper? Not complaining really, only asking.

Well its done by reseller , dont know why he did with echeck , any way . I will ask him to settle next time via direct payment.

And for all who posting pending status , pleas be patient and we are not going to run anywhere. We will settle you all as the days goes. We are waiting for our next batch of payments from our cc processor. We have only payments pending less than a month old.

We soon , be on track. Pm me for any info , use the thread for support.

fileom scam, I need specific travel paid like uploadable.ch, rapidgator.net, I can not waited 30 day no paidment, no support, fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back