FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, very scary wtf

Ok, thankfully file isn't gone after the connectivity issue, but something odd nonetheless.

Had internet probs myself yesterday and upload stopped for a little period of time. Then it restarted,
but left a file with incomplete size on the manager. I figured once upload ends I'll just remove it.

But as it turns out it's the same file. It shows 2.4GB on the manager but when you try to download it,
the size is as it should (over 3.5GB).

Nothing major, but just odd it shows wrong size on the manager.

Still errors, now...
[h=1]500 Internal Server Error[/h]

Last edited:
Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at fileom.com.

I'm very worried now :S

Still the same... I'm afraid of the worst.

Last edited:
nah, i think theyr getting a dos attack cause the error 502 doesnt appear anymore, instead you get a slow connection to the website but it doesnt show up in the end.

Give it a bit mroe time

nah, i think theyr getting a dos attack cause the error 502 doesnt appear anymore, instead you get a slow connection to the website but it doesnt show up in the end.

Give it a bit mroe time

Let's hope so, mate.

But looks like something coordinated is going on (or I'm just paranoid).

K2S is apparently DDoS'ed as well.

Uploading has worked all this time, though.

Last edited:
For christ sake people,calm down.They're a host that actually makes money.They don't need to steal yours.

The last time this happened it was a ddos attack.

I am here. We had a large amount of ddos and then when we are working on it , we faced network outage issue. And we are working with dc to fix the issue on next few hours. Sorry for the down time.

What if Indian government hit them hard?

Am sorry. We aren't the Indian host. We are Romania based one now.

Last edited:
Just added you to my Skype account which is more efficient than emailing back and forth when I need to communicate with file hosts :)

Will speak with you soon , as soon my vacation ends.
OK... Just let me know when this will be as we're currently pausing all future uploads to you guys.

Its been several weeks since I submitted a request via your UI for my first affiliate payout and haven't heard a single thing from anyone at FileOM regarding this. When we see a file host fail to payout or even simply respond to the first affiliate payout request it obviously raises a tremendous amount of concern for us.

Besides the critical issue regarding the absolute lack of response on the affiliate payout request, we are also seeing that your API is currently non-functional. At present 100% of my uploads fail to upload as it appears your upload servers are completely offline.

Furthermore, typically I expect to see around ~25% of my FileOM uploads fail on their first attempt to upload because it appears you guys have a lot of servers which are missing proper DNS configuration; all of my dedicated servers use Google Public DNS 8.8.8.8 for hostname resolution so I know the issue isn't on my end. When your API relays me to a server that is properly configured (~75% of the time) I do see fast upload speeds.

But since 25% of the uploads have to be re-uploaded these speeds become irrelevant and in the end all we see is a ~25% increase in costly upload bandwidth consumption.

From my perspective it seems that your infrastructure isn't anywhere near as stable as the half dozen or so file hosts that I also upload to with 99% upload success rates.

Site is working at this moment and the attack is not that high. We are founding a stable solution to stop this away in future.

Once those done let me update you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back