FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello filegrasper, why i set my file to premium only but still cant get any sales. I am not doubting you but i check there are people who download my files.

Is premium user download also counted in the system?

@grasper mate, check this site out

MultiDown | Premium Link Generator

It has fileOM, try to block them please

We will do. Most site show our host as available. They will be blocked on regular basis.

hello filegrasper, why i set my file to premium only but still cant get any sales. I am not doubting you but i check there are people who download my files.

Yes we will show all 100% complete download.

I have same issue mate when I set files premium only.

People are leeching off you with premium accounts they bought from others.

There's nothing we can do about it.

All you nervous new guys have nothing to worry about.I just noticed that I received my first payment from fileom 1 year ago yesterday.Sure,sometimes payments might take a little longer than you would like. But you don't need to worry.You will get your money.Plus,now that they have been around for over a year people aren't afraid to buy premium for the fear of them closing before the premium they bought ends.
As long as you aren't posting junk files you will get good sales.I can't speak for everyone but I sell a fair amount of multiple month premium and get a lot of rebills.
These are my stats from June 1st thru the first 8 hours of today. ( minus the money totals)

TL1M6OB.jpg

Last edited:
mopar546, I'm sorry, but your statistics are very bad ... considering the number of downloads, you should be selling 10 times more. You work for 1 year and you have only 33 per month rebill?
Here for example statistics from other filehosts, with whom I work. Given that they shave very much a big difference.

All on FileOM very well - great support (thx Filegrasper), fast FTP, but other than sales .. I have been here almost a month and my profit is 2.5 - 3 times less than usual. Last 30 days on FileOm only 39 sales and $ 500. It is very small. Also on this filehost now no auto-subscriptions and next month I don't get rebills..

Is there those who earn at least $ 1500 per month and above?

mopar546, Thanks for showing statistics. For 8 years I have not seen anything like it. It's a unique downloads! How can there be so many unique downloads and zero days do you have?

Last edited:
mopar546, I'm sorry, but your statistics are very bad ... considering the number of downloads, you should be selling 10 times more. You work for 1 year and you have only 33 per month rebill?
Here for example statistics from other filehosts, with whom I work. Given that they shave very much a big difference.

All on FileOM very well - great support (thx Filegrasper), fast FTP, but other than sales .. I have been here almost a month and my profit is 2.5 - 3 times less than usual. Last 30 days on FileOm only 39 sales and $ 500. It is very small. Also on this filehost now no auto-subscriptions and next month I don't get rebills..

mopar546, Thanks for showing statistics. For 8 years I have not seen anything like it. It's a unique downloads! How can there be so many unique downloads and zero days do you have?

good downloads

Last edited:

First of all I didn't start using fileom as my only host until late December.Then for reasons beyond my control I wasn't able to post at all in March,April & first week of May. So except for the rebills from peiple with 90 & 180 day premium I was basically starting over from scratch in May. Also I never had more than 75 gigs of content posted from May 7th when I started posting again thru yesterday July 14th.I also didn't lose a single file to dmca complaints.I'm posting very different content than most of you do.I'm catering to a very specific market segment.I don't post terabytes of content.
So considering that was the first 9 weeks back after not posting for the previous 9 weeks I don't think that's too bad.My weekly earnings will grow the longer I'm back.
Here are my stats from the day I started again on May 7th.
There was a big dip for a week not long after being back because my internet was down for a week and I didn't have enough files posted to be able to carry me for a week with no new posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back