FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to test this hoster and added it to some forums.
Download is OK, upload speed is awesome. Just waiting for the first sales and than remove shaving gator from the list.

2014-05-1913 / $00 / $00 / $0$0$0$0Details
2014-05-2060 / $00 / $00 / $0$0$0$0Details
2014-05-21122 / $00 / $00 / $0$0$0$0Details
2014-05-2246 / $00 / $00 / $0$0$0$0Details

Remove the mirror as quick as possible to get sale soon.

You will get more sale soon.

Yes i will remove mirror when sales arriving:)

Fileom only have 7 server below:

Please don't provide false info. We are using more than 6 server for ftp alone.

qynevate.png

This snap is to prove all users to make your statement false with proof. And also I don't like to reveal exactly how big we are than you think.

But you need to know that all our machine are 10giga bit connection with raid backuped. So you cant estimate our expense and also the real numbers we have.

And some user over here are hosting more than 60tb of data's of their alone. Lol you are fool if you think the numbers are 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fileom only have 7 server below:

What you say mate? How come 7 server enough for fileom if they have more than 10 members like me atleast. (I have more than 52TB!) And also I know all my friends are having tons of data like me with me . So stop your assumptions.

qk37.jpg

Last edited:
remote upload down ?
got this error

[h=1]Forbidden[/h]You don't have permission to access /tmp/status.html on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at s020.fileom.com Port 80

@filegrasper :
all the files that I uploaded today don't appear when I click on their links!! there is always this error!! (see the picture below)
and old files are displayed normally! What is the problem?! I thought that fileom was interesting host and I put my fileom links on the top of the list in the forums where I post... but I think I was wrong!!
I hope that I'll receive your answer as soon as possible..............

LbX5QiU.png

filegrasper mate, check my stats for 23rd.

Again I have this issue of a lot more downloads which aren't reflected in detailed stats.

Debriders or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back