FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you make this long time 1 week waiting ? Why you don't reduce the time because if u reduce the time people will work harder to make money and recive the payment

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why do you make this long time 1 week waiting ? Why you don't reduce the time because if u reduce the time people will work harder to make money and recive the payment

Well we need one week time atleast for now to process since our cc processor takes one week time to settle us.

For PP when do we must request payout (witch day on the week) to receive in 2-3days?

Request every Friday . You will be receiving next week Wednesday to Friday.

Upload should be good now .

Sent from my RM-875_im_india_230 using Tapatalk
I requested a payment via PP on Saturday as that was when you paid me my previous request, will I still receive my payment this week?

Thanks

Horrible upload speed... ftp max 2mbps - web upload start at 1gbps and after some mb go at 200kbps. I have 1gbps dedicated and i have this slow speed only with your host filegrasper, please fix. Best regards!

fileOM upload is the best & stable I've had so far. There have been issues with failed uploads on zoom, but now these are solved with more servers. Completely maxes out my connection. :dan:

Horrible upload speed... ftp max 2mbps - web upload start at 1gbps and after some mb go at 200kbps. I have 1gbps dedicated and i have this slow speed only with your host filegrasper, please fix. Best regards!

I have added tons of new server already and still they haven't utilised by our users. So this should be some routing issue between yours and ours.

And I heard our speeds are maxing out for many users. Go with zoom since more severe are added for web upload. And also by this Monday we are adding 100gbps more connection to our network again.

Yeah filegrasper i have top speed too, but not today, some files are uploaded at full speed, other are superslow (i think that you have some servers that don't respond well). I am using a personal dedicated server (leaseweb) with one of the best dc. Ftp now is working at full speed, with zoom (web upload) i continue to get max 1mbps.

Last edited:
If anyone is having speed issues the problem is on your end.

I am constantly get max speeds when uploading form my NL leaseweb dedi

ok1o.png

Hi friends please help me to verify my free blogspot to add it to my sites in fileom.com,

I put this <meta content="xxxxx" name="fileomcom"> in my free blogspot tamplate code:

<head>

<b:if cond='data:blog.isMobile'>
<meta content='width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0' name='viewport'/>
<b:else/>
<meta content='width=1100' name='viewport'/>
</b:if>
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
<meta content="xxxxx" name="fileomcom">
<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title>

but when i try to save the temaplate i got this error:

Error parsing XML, line 651, column 5: The element type "meta" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</meta>".

so i changed the meta to <meta content="xxxxx" name="fileomcom"/> so it can be saved but when i add the site to fileom i got this:

Failed to verify xxxxxx.blogspot.com domain

any help?? Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back