FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why u increased minimum payout?

Why u fool people?

At start the PPD rate was 30 USD and now 20 USD and u dont feel need to change the title!

I worked hard for 5 USD minimum payout and when I reached near payout he again increases minimum payout to 10 USD .. this is very frustrating.... what is this ? ...
You need to be stable in ur payout rates and payout minimum.

why u increased minimum payout?

Why u fool people?

At start the PPD rate was 30 USD and now 20 USD and u dont feel need to change the title!

I worked hard for 5 USD minimum payout and when I reached near payout he again increases minimum payout to 10 USD .. this is very frustrating.... what is this ? ...
You need to be stable in ur payout rates and payout minimum.

Well let me know your username , I will remove the limitation for you. I will update the first post soon.

And i didn't wait for your 5 USD to change 10USD minimum. Its our final decision to change the minimum payout for all.

Btw we are already stable in making weekly payments for wmz and paypal users.

Last edited:
Yo dude, I texted you on skype regarding a complete move of all my sites. I need to be whitelisted so that my files won't be deleted since most of them will be for "premium only". No reply so far. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back