FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done with fileOM.Everyday i have more than 35 deleted files and with this frequency i cannot reup them and i don't think there is a reason to do it anymore.They are not deleted for DMCA reasons as they are deleted only the FileOM links and not on the other mirror hosts.Probably they are deleted for inactivity reasons.That means that my files on Fileom have no luck for download,i don't even think about sales.So i delete all the remaining files on this host and i'm leaving.I don't hope on sales with that host but mostly i don't want to waste my time anymore.Good luck to everybody.

They are for DMCA. Tons of user having more than 20tb+ files.

Please pm me your username. I will reset your username.

Hello filegrasper,

Why dont you put "Earn Money" banner or link on your website? It will help users to get referrals and also will attract new people to join the site.

That hasn't been on for some purpose. But we will have that page in our new template.

Thanks for confirming guys. We will be on time every week like past few weeks. And this is happening only becoz of all you guys. And we are adding few more server this week , so no one feel slow speed even when ddos.

And recurring is getting delayed. New gateway guys doing many testing. I will update about this soon.

Unfortunately I have ongoing problems to attract clients, as well. Traction is similar to OBoom (i.e. bad) which is odd cuz downloading options for free / reg should be way better at FileOM. At the moment TeraFile & KingFiles appear to attract them the most, but those options admittedly aren't so good for me.

Unfortunately I have ongoing problems to attract clients, as well. Traction is similar to OBoom (i.e. bad) which is odd cuz downloading options for free / reg should be way better at FileOM. At the moment TeraFile & KingFiles appear to attract them the most, but those options admittedly aren't so good for me.

PPD or PPS ?

Client will be attracted only if they see lots of files with fileom links or the host popularity on the site you share.

People will get used to it only after few weeks time. Change host multi times wont give good result. Instead it will make them to loose interest on your files.

Client will be attracted only if they see lots of files with fileom links or the host popularity on the site you share.

People will get used to it only after few weeks time. Change host multi times wont give good result. Instead it will make them to loose interest on your files.

You're correct, mate, of course :) I think I may just panic too much & don't let things grow.

It does pick up little by little, though. So I'll definitely see how it goes.

Thanks for all your support thus far!

When rebill will be activated automatically.?

As i said , i will update here. It should be this week since they getting delayed a lot.

Fileom Platinum account the price is higher than most other hosts. (ex. uploadable)

Thats makes you to earn more money. And also most people getting it now than before lol.

Hello filegrasper

I am uploader, Please upgrade my account to premium.

Username = hoanghonht

You were on PPD , we do upgrade only for PPS users and please send me old host stats report about your stats so we can consider.

Hi Filegrasper,

Please upgrade my account to premium. I am an uploader.

Username:
SweetYoungTeen

It is done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back