FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier , WMZ request upto Jan-18th has been processed.

And payza will proceed in coming days. And also we are doing our best to catch up weekly payments. Keep supporting us, we will do our best.

Please confirm if you got payments , and those who confirming will get premium extension ( PM me your username ) .

That's great !! thank you filegrasper, I know you are a hard worker I appreciate it a lot

best regards and keep working hard

wishing the best to fileom :fly:

Last edited:
thanks for payments :)

2014-02-19$219.38PENDING
2014-01-13$132.50PAID
2013-12-18$129.93PAID

I wish to know your secrets
nice payments :p

I am a tiny and no pro uploader, but I also have sales 5 or 6 per month, but I think a wise pro uploader can gain a lot of money
with this filehost, fileOM in special if you pick pss plan

best regards

p.s.

About sales, filegrasper wrote in another post this

Most people get 1: 5 ratio.

And those who are making sales are getting atleast 5 referral a day .

According to my experience regarding my account this is more or less the ratio of sales, I am a little bit over it

Last edited:
"Have German Traffic ?"

Hahahaha, do you know anything about German Boards?

For sure not, every German-Uploader will loose his Reputation in 3-4 Days if he would use your Host!

Freedownloadspeed now by 30 kb/s, what a joke, no German will download from you and of course of this crappy speed never buy Premium.

Regards

"Have German Traffic ?"

Hahahaha, do you know anything about German Boards?

For sure not, every German-Uploader will loose his Reputation in 3-4 Days if he would use your Host!

Freedownloadspeed now by 30 kb/s, what a joke, no German will download from you and of course of this crappy speed never buy Premium.

Regards

Do research before you post.

Our free speeds are 75Kbps and 150kbps and every one get the same. If you download some file which is 30kbps then it is the speed adjusted for that user. If you have nothing to post other than spamming please dont post here any more.

Download speeds are customised for every user on request.

I'm not spamming, i'm posting the truth.

I know you give 75 kb/s, but every Evening it is decreased to 30-40 kb/s.

And if you don't know that, then you are a liar.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back