FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013-12-03 $XX.XX Pending. Not at all happy with FileOM. You need to keep your words before committing to something. I am done using Fileom. A good host became a Bad host !! 45 days !!

2013-12-03 $XX.XX Pending. Not at all happy with FileOM. You need to keep your words before committing to something. I am done using Fileom. A good host became a Bad host !! 45 days !!

Not really , we have processed PP request today. And few of them should got paid. And a next set of WMZ payment will proceed in next 24 hours. You will be paid in that.

What is the maximum file size a user can download in Free/Anonymous mode?

It can be customised based on needs of you. And for now it is 2048 mb.

2013-12-05 $XX.XX Pending. Not at all happy with FileOM. You need to keep your words before committing to something. I am done using Fileom. A good host became a Bad host !! 45 days !!

Payments upto december 10th has been processed. Expect 3 payments ( which will be taken care next week ) and also we will process next batch next week.

We already initiated weekly payments and we soon catch up all payments on time :)

i am sure FileOM, you will become #1 filehost soon :)

because only thing lag in your site is weekly payout, now you added that (atleast partially), any promotion or contests for users..??

i am sure FileOM, you will become #1 filehost soon :)

because only thing lag in your site is weekly payout, now you added that (atleast partially), any promotion or contests for users..??

Thanks for your wish , we are getting better each day becoz of all wj users support. Am happy about that.

And we have no promotion so far. But we are giving a lot of promo for users who are migrating from other host to us.

And also by this week we are adding fair usage policy which means any users who are occupying more than 1tb of datas and even if they are premium their files will be deleted if they are not active for last 90 days. Only whitelisted users will have their files stored lifelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back