FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.

I am back and we are not going to shutdown . I am just able to read only last comment as i am on phone with bad internet.

And am makig way back to my pc where i used to be on wj all time.

Payments are delayed since we are facing issue with exchanger and only wmz.

i am reachable via email: admin@fileom.com

nothing is wrong here...all files work...payments are done with very few delays because there were the holidays and its normal...i am very satisfied with fileom and i am not the only one...the only thing wrong is the guys who dont stop spamming this thread because this brings bad publicity to the site....once again FILEOM IS WORKING GOOD AND YOU CAN TRUST IT!!!

whoever thinks i talk shit...please feel free to prove me wrong...but on PM...so we dont spam here anymore. ty

indeed, fileom is working good.

They just need to improve download issues

You really need to make IDM or JDOWNLOADER to support fileom....

All the best filehosts do, its painfull as hell to download using fileom without any good support from downloaders

Not to mention jdownload actually helps but the connection breaks many times. Only way to really download is using the browser which sucks as it cant be resumed if you wanna turn your PC off :/

Please look into this filegrasper... dont make it so painfull to download and you will get many more subscribers

Always as* kissers like donandy2005 are the problems! It is better if they be quite and don't be as* kisser !

When filehost's admin disappear suddenly and also they have delay on WMZ payment (maybe as* kissers call it a bit delay :D) , so there is something wrong and need to be fixed, yeah it (problem) needs fix not as* kisser :D!!

I don't have any experience on using this host, for me and my idea i will be stupid if i use this host on this situation but i always follow this topic (Yes, always) and it is funny for me that admin always says problem is from exchanger side. If you are right! change your exchanger, it is not acceptable while I'm knowing awesome exchanger for WMZ (without any limit and bla bla) but you can not find good one :D .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back