FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to make any $$ with this guy.

210 downloads and only $0.017 earning. WTF kinda jacked up earnings is that? If that rate was kept up, multiply 210x5 and you got 1050 downloads with earnings of only $0.085 cents. Not even nowhere near the worst possible payrate listed in their table even if everyone was downloading from the middle of a cave out in nowheresville, which I'm not starting to think that's where this whole resides.

@ filegrasper

although u still pay always in time

but most of users unable to understand ur payout schedule...

i request you to pls change to weekly payout method...atleast for ppd users

5-6 weeks back u told us...u will implement weekly payouts but nothin happen yet

need ur reply

Few more WMZ going to pay now. And well , I should have hear the words from other hoster when you started to work with me. Its a nice lesson for me . Well you are the man who abuse each and every host you work with. Check your history and have a nice day with the host you work now.

They said they paid in 24 Nov, but now it's still nothing, Although they still was online yesterday but he did not reply anything about this situation

Im trying to download several files from fileom with JDOWNLOADER

But the thing isnt working

Neither internet download manager (IDM) is working (it isnt grabbing the links... they appear as a html file only)

For when a proper JDOWNLOAD/IDM/MIPONY support for this filehost?

Way 2 much time passed without a proper support for those programms, its insane to download a file that is reparted in for example 30 rars without a program like those i mentioned

All filehosts have good support, why doesnt fileom?

I think thats a reason for many people not rebilling for the second time after trying fileom for a month.. its just 2 much hassle when others offer easier solutions..

Please consideer taking this issue to your developers, please, please do it, its time already :/

Thanks

tIxbJl4.png

guys..,

whether fileom still alive or not...where is filegrasper ?

i've not received my payment

i requested one month before

yesterday filegrasper was online but he doesn't care to post any reply in this thread

is it the end of fileom ?

Last edited:
It doesn't look good for you guys! :)

And congratulations to filegrasper for running fileom for 6 months.

It's time to relax with your family and friends and forgot DCMA complaints, angry affiliates and trolls }:-)

(yn) to your pending payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back