FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All payments which has been requested between 1st to 15th has been paid according to our new schedule or new method.

And for those who done request after 15th to 30th will be paid on 1st to 15th.

As you can see I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY

So,where is my payment?

Last edited:
read first post...not that...that is when he changed the time of payments...ist not the new schedule...

do you understand english? read first post, read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post,read first post, read first post

this is my last post trying to explain...

@donandy2005 as far as I understand and according to the first post I think @kostas is right, but it's better to wait the reply of @filegrasper

@filegrasper is a legit and ethic person and always pays and honor his words, so I don't have nothing to worry about that issue

but again with a simply new column called "payment date" in the info of user account, will solve all the problems and misunderstandings about when the affiliate will receive the payment .

edit:
adding first post info:

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

Last edited:
request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

means...you request 15-30 september...then it lets 15 days pass...and starts paying between 15 october to 1 november...ok?

that is why he is not right....

but for example
if I request the payment today: 15 oct 2013
when I will receive the payment, because I don't know if you need to request on 14 to receive on (30 to 15) or this include 15 too?

xD

15 its included in the 15-30 cycle...he said that once...so you will receive 15nov-1 dec...but as you requested in the first day of the cycle, you will probably be paid on 15 nov...he pays in order of requests

but for example
if I request the payment today: 15 oct 2013
when I will receive the payment, because I don't know if you need to request on 14 to receive on (30 to 15) or this include 15 too?

xD

According the new rules as in the first post, you'll be paid from 15 to 1st Dec. IMO it will be the 1st Dec..Funny they state they pay twice a month. :( But we are paid once in two months.Very nice.

Last edited:
i am done here...thank you for the apreciation...you can believe whatever you want...do what you want...i have no interest in helping you...i just tried to explain...no problem...i wont try anymore

According #2151 of 30th Sept, all payments which has been requested between 1st to 15th has been paid according to our new schedule or new method.

And for those who done request after 15th to 30th will be paid on 1st to 15th.

After this, on 6th October ,payment scedule changed on first post to this: Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

IMO not so fair ,as almost no one of the older readers who follow this thread turns back to read what it's posted on the first post.

A good and respect full host have a clear and simple payout day ... not between this date and that date ..

A simple date 1 of two days a month like ( the 15 and last day of the month )

Or a weekly day ...

Not a 14 days time to pay day ( that also changes then a view times )

why not just say you will pay on the 15th since you always pay on the very last day? it's not good to say you will pay on 30th - 15th if you won't pay on the 30th-14th anyway............

Put in some real effort man. Sit down and pay people on a weekly basis. Every good host pays requests within a week later. Making people wait an entire month is absurd. That's worse than living on welfare.

The better you are to your customers, the more people you will get and the more money your business will make.

MY USER NAME IS neoon
I REQUESTED $6 ON 26-09-12 .
AS PER YOUR RULE I SHOULD GET MY PAYMENT 1ST TO 15TH OF THIS OCTOBER MONTH.
WHY I DID NOT GET MY PAYMENT YESTERDAY ???????
tODAY IS 16TH . IF MONEY IS INSUFFICIENT FOR PAY US . TAKE SOME LOAN MAN....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back