FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not deleting files without getting DMCA report. Give a go for another 10 days and see how good your earning increase.

New machine with new configs are added. So now we are shifting old files to new machine , after that we can provide better upload speed and also better download speed and more stableness.

I don't understand how it's possible ,the same files uploaded on fileom and a couple of other file hosts (mirrors) are DMCA reportered only on fileom and not on the other file hosts like RG and ul.I can give a go for another 10 days but i don't see how my earning will increase.This, has nothing to do with the deleted files or DMCA reports.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention this in my last review post but you should do something about your upload limitation of 2100MB to match the amount of files you can upload. (limitation of 5)

If people are to earn anything decent they have to upload 1-2GB files correct? Correct, so you limit them to really only being able to upload from 1 to 2 files. It would be nice if people who do upload 1-2GB files could actually use the entire 5 file limitation in the web browser upload.

If a person wants to use that 5 file limitation to upload 5 files say when they're sleeping, they can't cause you impose a limitation of 2100MB so really they can only upload 1-2 files if they are 1-2GB. I don't see what the 2100MB limitation is for anyhow.

Today is the 15th. It's payday and I expect to see money.

Actually not, today is the last day to they pay us, to those who had requested between 15 to 30 from the past month. And they say that they pay 01 to 15 from the next month, so, today is last day.

i have a favour to ask you all...because i see that no one understands how payments are going...pm me with the day you made payout and i will say the interval when you will receive payment...is that ok? so that you dont spam this thread anymore...ill help you. also i ask filegrasper to give me the "ok" to do this by replying my post.

What makes you think that we need help to understand how payments are going or when we'll receive the payment? It's clear there is a delay on payments.Today is the 15th (the last from 1-15) and let see if they will pay all the requests done before 30 Sept.

so you understand that payments will be done between 15-30? has it happened till now that he doesnt pay in the normal interval, so that you felt the need to post that message? not taking in consideration those whom he suspected of frauds...

so you understand that payments will be done between 15-30? has it happened till now that he doesnt pay in the normal interval, so that you felt the need to post that message? not taking in consideration those whom he suspected of frauds...

No.I understand that payment requests done before 30 Sept. sould be paid between 1-15 Oct. Today is the 15th and so far no payments.They didn't pay all these 14 days and i don't understand why they're waiting the last day to pay.If they pay today. I doubt it.

see...told you that you dont understand...payments requested until 30 september will be paid between 15-30 october....:facepalm:

as i said....
PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Payment Days : Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 15th to 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back