FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, this guy works hard.

Any ETA on when the upload will be fixed?

FTP isnt working neither the web upload or flash upload

Can you please provide a second FTP like you did last time?

Think it was FTP2.fileom.com

Thanks

filegrasper good guy and he paid all my payments always do not understand why the block

So you guys wondering why there is a lot of problems?

Well it is bad , I think just now i found the issue why.

As you all know we have improved our infrastructure and still we faced lot of issues. And the thing is we have changed our entire setup like backingup each and every files you upload.

Making more ftp to work in single domain and a lot.

Now I have changed something in our system , and i feel everything is smoother now. If it keep going for next 24 hours with out any issue then we wont get any issue back again.

Someday pay?
2013-09-17$x.xxPENDING

If you see the first post then you can know when you get your payments.

Good, this guy works hard.

Any ETA on when the upload will be fixed?

FTP isnt working neither the web upload or flash upload

Can you please provide a second FTP like you did last time?

Think it was FTP2.fileom.com

Thanks

Now everything works normal .

And ftp also works.

Last edited:
filegrasper good guy and he paid all my payments always do not understand why the block

So you guys wondering why there is a lot of problems?

Well it is bad , I think just now i found the issue why.

As you all know we have improved our infrastructure and still we faced lot of issues. And the thing is we have changed our entire setup like backingup each and every files you upload.

Making more ftp to work in single domain and a lot.

Now I have changed something in our system , and i feel everything is smoother now. If it keep going for next 24 hours with out any issue then we wont get any issue back again.
Ok, I will help you because you are good guy (It seems! lol).

First of all you need a cloud infrastructure. Because doesn't matter if you have a super dedicated server on ftp.fileom.com for example: 10Gbps Port, 32GB RAM, 60x1TB + RAID, Hex Processor, etc. This server will go offline anyways. Because 60 SATA disks on RAID can't write at a speed of 1,000Mb/s and 10 affiliates uploading from 10 RPD's at once will occupy the port. so, if you are doing it you are wasting your time and resources.

An cloud infrastructure will allow you to add unlimited servers and will handle all resources like IO, Memory, Server Load and Disk Space automatically. With this your service will be up and running all the time.

I highly recommend try OnApp Cloud v3.0

Site: OnApp
How it works: OnApp Cloud v3.0 on Vimeo

Good Luck! ;)

Thanks for the tip sonic.

Guys , I have tested all our machine now. And all of them are stable now. And able deliver the speed as we mentioned.

And also i see uploads are working super fast and fine from all countries.

If you face problem let me know here.

@Filegrasp

Please take care of the accounts beeing used by this website (leecher)

Code:
http://zevera.com/OneClickHosters.aspx

Donot worry. I have already taken care of them. And no one can download through them for fileom.

Rqh5SUD.png

Hello,

Would you mind to extend our premium account (upload only), please?

Username : rlsmix

Thanks,

I can see large number of files in your account. ARe you sharing with those number of files?

I am seeing very low referral. Well do share from now more.

I have added 30 days premium for free.

I have stopped using Fileom since large files were deleted,now my acct became a free acct, planning to come back if you can extend my acct I would start using you. Thx !!

I have stopped using Fileom since large files were deleted,now my acct became a free acct, planning to come back if you can extend my acct I would start using you. Thx !!

Will give you. And sorry for the inconvenience.

Remote upload not working

It is working now, and may not work some time as we are facing issue with setup we made this week.

Note: We are again going to change all our setup once more. And site will be available all time . But if you face any upload issue please report it here . I do fix immediate as soon i see. and also this is for downloads too.

All payments which has been requested between 1st to 15th has been paid according to our new schedule or new method.

And for those who done request after 15th to 30th will be paid on 1st to 15th.

So,if you'll pay on 15th of this month and not on 1th for a request done on 30th of the previous month and since payout is pending for these 15 days and we cannot make a new request untill the last one is Paid,practically you pay once a month not twice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back