FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

these are my fileom stats...and i dont work here for long...very good filehost, very good owner and very comunicative and helpfull...really good business and all payouts are made on time. thank you and keep up the good work

I was a bit curious and googled your login :

Ripoff Report | Donandy2005 Complaint Review Internet: 876480

Ripoff Report | donandy2005 Complaint Review Internet: 876354

Fraud always pays ... (and exposes FileOM...).

EDIT : I forgot to say that you are too clever to keep the same login and post your stats here

P.S : I saved the two pictures in case you wanted to hide your "earning".

I remember this scam artist

He was posting a fake crack version of Pro Tools 9 or 10 on ebookee with a password

People was asking what was the password and he would not give it out

he did not give it out because it was a FAKE..The guy is a real low life..Scum of the earth

i think file hosts admin must take action on such uploaders who are spreading fake links
if this news spread all over no one willing to buy fileom premium no one will beleive it

ypu should read my statement...that is why i made it public...and then realize that the only reason for the admin to ban me is for you guys to get rid of the competition...

and really now....i understand that you dont want competition...

i think file hosts admin must take action on such uploaders who are spreading fake links
if this news spread all over no one willing to buy fileom premium no one will beleive it

So far now we didnt get any report from any members. If we get report and we will do a ban if needed. I just read all his post and he explained what he is doing now.

So hope for the best.

@jamesrocky : even I am fed up with exchangers , if they have direct way to load money i wont make you to wait these long time.

I am sure that i can execute the balance wmz by monday .

Hi Sid,

I know that you decreased the download speed and increased the waiting time,but at this moment the download speed is between 30-40k!!
It is a little bit too much reducing,I think! :(

pls add Wire Transfer thx

It will be available for people who request more than 500USD , let me know suggestion.

Hi Sid,

I know that you decreased the download speed and increased the waiting time,but at this moment the download speed is between 30-40k!!

We are testing and speeds will be adjusted. And speed should be fine please check.

Hi Sid,

We are testing and speeds will be adjusted. And speed should be fine please check.

Bad news. Future, may be only PPS.

2013-09-13 $xxx PENDING WMZ

Download speed slow(60 KBPS) + Download volume limit(X GB in 1 days) = Force people to buy PREMIUM.
Result:
People will no download fileom's file. Because, There are too many filehosts in the world.

Last edited:
Please increase number of files per page in My Files to 500.
40files/page is too less

You can do it by yourself
1-. put your files in a folder,
2-. pay special attention in the number of the folder (aka fld_id)

folder1 = fld_id = xxxx = the number id of your folder in where you did put your 500 files

Code:
http://fileom.com/?op=my_files&fld_id=xxxx&per_page=500

I don't know if I am explaining well, I hope so

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back