FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ filegrasper

what happen to payments ?? i'm waiting since 13th sep

i expected payment today...but nothing happen...

i was worried since u r not commenting regarding payments...previously u atleast commented 1st batch done,2nd batch done...

these days no comments

need ur reply

Last edited:
@ filegrasper

what happen to payments ?? i'm waiting since 13th sep

i expected payment today...but nothing happen...

i was worried since u r not commenting regarding payments...previously u atleast commented 1st batch done,2nd batch done...

these days no comments

need ur reply

Donot need to worry , I have said already a lot times it will be done.

We are doing some major changes. And also we have wired 3K USD to exchanger and also for indians I have deposited some cheques for collection.

So check clearance will be on tomorrow and also wired fund will be taken by exchanger tomorrow. So I will be able to process atleast 1.5K wmz and IBT tomorrow and payza we are getting from exchanger in small amount so i keep sending the amount immediately to payza users.

So all i can say is nothing to worry keep working.

Note : We had chargeback of huge amount and all are fake 1 year sale. So those who bring that donot expect money from us.

And also we will report the IP + Email + Username to authorities for stolen cards.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

Untitled.png

these are my fileom stats...and i dont work here for long...very good filehost, very good owner and very comunicative and helpfull...really good business and all payouts are made on time. thank you and keep up the good work

2013-09-17- 1 download & 2 sales.
Looks like people are more interested to buy premium with your links than to download your links.

:cough:

next day i have 16 downloads even if my files are all premium only...it was a sale made by a 5gb file...do you use premium only files?

Last edited:
what happened to my 31dollars that i had in my account?!?!?!

They disappeared!!! i now have 0 dollars fileom?!?!

I didnt request a payout cause i had one pending!

The 31 bucks just disapeared!!!!!

JM5qG5Q.png

mDEqIOp.png

Last edited:
what happened to my 31dollars that i had in my account?!?!?!

They disappeared!!! i now have 0 dollars fileom?!?!

I didnt request a payout cause i had one pending!

The 31 bucks just disapeared!!!!!

JM5qG5Q.png

mDEqIOp.png

Please check your email , you had an charge back of 1 month premium account. So it is like 7.2USD your profit + 25USD fine.

We are going to add methods so you can know about charge back in the graphs too.

"Hi,

We have received a chargeback of 12usd + 25 usd fine. So we have to reduce the amount from your profit payment.

So we have reduced 25+ 7.2 "

Why do i have to pay the "fine"?!

Its not my problem that someone bought an account with a hacked card!

So if like 500 people buy accounts with hacked cars i will have to pay a fine for each one of them?!?!

That makes no sense!

You, as a company, have to deal with this mather.... its not my fault that someone did that illegal action.

You should take the ammount of money they paid, thats ok with me, but not take the "fine"!

Again, its not my fault AND it makes no sense.. in the future, as i grow, i will be making thousands per month like i was with filemates, i just didnt had enough time for that yet due to university and such

But if your going with this scheme im going just to make my way to another filehost...

AGAIN, take the 7.5 out but leave the 25 dollars, its not me who has to pay the "fine"

its you, its your service.

I hope you add the 25 dollars soon if not no point working this way

And i think i talk for the most of us here that are working with you

It isnt fair! Period

"Hi,

We have received a chargeback of 12usd + 25 usd fine. So we have to reduce the amount from your profit payment.

So we have reduced 25+ 7.2 "

Why do i have to pay the "fine"?!

Its not my problem that someone bought an account with a hacked card!

So if like 500 people buy accounts with hacked cars i will have to pay a fine for each one of them?!?!

That makes no sense!

You, as a company, have to deal with this mather.... its not my fault that someone did that illegal action.

You should take the ammount of money they paid, thats ok with me, but not take the "fine"!

Again, its not my fault AND it makes no sense.. in the future, as i grow, i will be making thousands per month like i was with filemates, i just didnt had enough time for that yet due to university and such

But if your going with this scheme im going just to make my way to another filehost...

AGAIN, take the 7.5 out but leave the 25 dollars, its not me who has to pay the "fine"

its you, its your service.

I hope you add the 25 dollars soon if not no point working this way

And i think i talk for the most of us here that are working with you

It isnt fair! Period

Ok fine considered. It makes sense. Check your account now it should be there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick answer and for admitting taking the "fine value" from our accounts was a bad move.

I got my 25 dollars back now and im gonna stick with fileom because filegrasper seems to be a really nice guy and very professional

I recommend this host to everyone

Thanks again

And to avoid exchangers delay and some other reason we are going to change the payout method we have right now.

Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 1st to 15th.

If we follow this we will have enough time to get funds from receiver and also avoid such delays.

Note: This time we will follow the old payout method. And also , WMZ have not received yet. So please bear with me.

And to avoid exchangers delay and some other reason we are going to change the payout method we have right now.

Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th and request between 15th to 30th you will be paid on 1st to 15th.

If we follow this we will have enough time to get funds from receiver and also avoid such delays.

Note: This time we will follow the old payout method. And also , WMZ have not received yet. So please bear with me.

are bad news :facepalm::facepalm::sleeping:

i agree with filegrasper...not bad news...practically...only the first payment will be delayed by 2 weeks because after that...if you make a payout every two weeks, like you did before (if you did), you will be paid every 2 weeks because after you request a payout you will be paid the payout you requested before that one. BUT....this adds a condition....that the owner lets us reuqest payouts even if we have a pending one...its up to him...

i agree with filegrasper...not bad news...practically...only the first payment will be delayed by 2 weeks because after that...if you make a payout every two weeks, like you did before (if you did), you will be paid every 2 weeks because after you request a payout you will be paid the payout you requested before that one. BUT....this adds a condition....that the owner lets us reuqest payouts even if we have a pending one...its up to him...

Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th

When to request and 1 payment pending next month 15 so it can be up to 45 days of payment

yes....and its about the first payment...as i said...and dont worry...this is just to cover himself from delays with payments so that all those users here dont tell him every day that they have pending payouts....he will still try to make the payments as soon as posible...only that when people see this new payout dates, but they receive earlyer, they will be more happy.

Request between 1st to 15th you will be paid on 30th - 15th

When to request and 1 payment pending next month 15 so it can be up to 45 days of payment

If you request on 1st then you will get it on by 30th or 1st so it is 30 days. And we expect to process all payments less than 5 days. So it is better for you to request on 15th and get paid on 1st which is 15 days.

If we follow this , we can avoid all delays and also from this thread being flood. And please request it wisely , as you can do only one request at a time (this is becoz many users are abusing the payout system , by doing many request in small amount to different account)

All I can assure is this will help us to handle things smooth and get ourself to get some good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back