FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
is there no more space for heavy uploaders?

Well , we do give lot of space for uploaders who makes lots of money together. And if you are not using us as backup site and if you can bring more download or sales, then you can simply upgrade to premium and get unlimited space.

Anyone serious about uploading lots of files and sharing files should simply BUY premium.

It's called investment. You pay a bit in order to get premium services so you can make more money from it.

The first thing I did when I decided to work with this host (and any other hosts that I use) is to BUY 1 year premium.

Anyone serious about uploading lots of files and sharing files should simply BUY premium.

It's called investment. You pay a bit in order to get premium services so you can make more money from it.

The first thing I did when I decided to work with this host (and any other hosts that I use) is to BUY 1 year premium.

and after 2 month the filehost fly away.many filehost not work 1 year.

We are not that kind, we are here for serious business and we do exist for long time !!! You will see as soon the day passes.

We are not that kind, we are here for serious business and we do exist for long time !!! You will see as soon the day passes.

i dont mean your service,but give much fake filehost

why not create a pointsystem for your uploader?
1 point=1 download.
after 5-10000 points can create 1 month free premium.

Last edited:

i dont mean your service,but give much fake filehost

why not create a pointsystem for your uploader?
1 point=1 download.
after 5-10000 points can create 1 month free premium.

Now also you can make your account premium from your money.

Still pending 08.30 my nick nesveikaz. Why you dont cashout my money?

I can see you have requested on 30/08 , but this payout day was for user who request before that. So you will get next payday. And also you can see all info in first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back