FileOM.com - 60% Sale 50% Rebill + 30% Reseller Sale & Rebil or 30$ on PPD + 10% Sale

What new payout method is needed?

• Payoneer

Votes: 94 39.7%
  • Wire Transfer

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 77 32.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whhhhhaaaaat

90 days till our files get deleted?!

Omg mate... any chance you can remove that to uploaders who pay a lil more each month?

What brings people to buy accounts is files beeing THERE when people check the links!

Offline links dont bring sales! >.<

Also, please restore this server:

http://pup2.fileom.com:182

It is down and people cant download files from there

Last edited:
whhhhhaaaaat

90 days till our files get deleted?!

Omg mate... any chance you can remove that to uploaders who pay a lil more each month?

What brings people to buy accounts is files beeing THERE when people check the links!

Offline links dont bring sales! >.<

Also, please restore this server:

http://pup2.fileom.com:182

It is down and people cant download files from there

Pup2 server should work fine from now and also the limitation will be removed as soon we done our upgrade.

When will that upgrade be?

I joined you cause of the unlimited time storage, cause in the past, that has brought me thousands of sales in my old filehosts

When will that upgrade be?

I joined you cause of the unlimited time storage, cause in the past, that has brought me thousands of sales in my old filehosts

It should be in less than 10 days. And also pm me the username, if you dont mind , so that i can see your stats.

Guys,

We have added the Multi Thread downloader for free user. So when a free user download a file he will be enabled to download the original file with the downloader with an offer.

So as soon the exe download he can execute it and download the original file even without accepting the offer. And also they can even uncheck the checkbox on the download page and download directly.

We are doing test for 80 hours with that!!!

Guys,

We have added the Multi Thread downloader for free user. So when a free user download a file he will be enabled to download the original file with the downloader with an offer.

So as soon the exe download he can execute it and download the original file even without accepting the offer. And also they can even uncheck the checkbox on the download page and download directly.

When people use the "Multi Thread downloader" download my file that i still get download earning(PPD)??

Last edited:
Guys,

When people use the "Multi Thread downloader" download my file that i still get download earning(PPD)??

Yes you will !!!

filegrasper, i have sent you a PM about that server

Still beeing down

People cant download files from there

Please check it asap

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
filegrasper, i have sent you a PM about that server

Still beeing down

People cant download files from there

Please check it asap

Thanks

You should not share direct link and the server isnt down all are downloading atm. So please share me your username or the filename you speaking off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloads drop 45%.
People don't lkie "the Multi Thread downloader" way.

Please unlimited time storage for Premium member.

2013-08-28 $XX.XX PENDING

Thanks!

Last edited:
Downloads drop 45%.
People don't lkie "the Multi Thread downloader" way.

Please unlimited time storage for Premium member.

2013-08-28 $XX.XX PENDING

Thanks!

Payouts are not done yet. Waiting for exchangers money and also people can uncheck the downloader when downloading files.

Please wait 48 hours more the result of downloader we will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back